We need skilled pro’s to help grow our business.
If you’re detail oriented and results driven we’d like to talk with you.
Click on the accordions below to reveal the job description postings & how to apply for the position.
Not hiring for this position at this time.
You’ll talk & meet with clients to uncover their technical and business process requirements. Once the discovery process is complete, you’ll provide documentation and demo of our solutions to your client. You’re a seasoned account person that is used to develop significant business opportunities with our enterprise solutions. You’re an organized systems person and prioritizing comes naturally for you. Your a natural communicator with strong writing and communication skills which you’ll use daily as you develop project notes and proposals. Working well with your peers and sharing knowledge in fluid environment is a given. Product training is provided.
- You’d be selling document capture & management software, cloud based secure mail, fax server software, maintenance, professional services, media gateways & scanners.
- Of course, you’ll be on the phone a lot, working some unqualified leads all so you can book meetings to review the client’s needs and determine a solution. You’ll take over an existing account base, to sell deeper & wider.
- Host face to face & phone meetings, demos, seminars & webinars.
- Campaign follow-up calls and onsite visits
- Hold business discovery meetings with clients & write up the project notes with your recommendations – which will result in an pricing estimate.
- Manage client projects through to closure
- Sell maintenance contracts & renewals
- Track your sales activities in our CRM system
- Work with an experienced team, utilize a well thought out project methodology to assist your sales effort in a goal oriented & casual environment.
- We look for candidates that display a sense of urgency, intelligence, integrity, discipline, tenacious and possess a positive energy.
- Once you’re trained & have experience, you’ll have complete account control.
- You’ll sell well branded products & services that businesses need. The solutions can be provided both on premise or cloud based – depending on client needs.
- No cap on earnings with draw against commission or you can choose salary plus commission. Car & cell phone allowance is provided.
- We’ll provide a laptop and demo systems.
Skills & Abilities:
- You’re a motivated closer with a proven successful track record with at least 3 years experience (minimum) selling products or services B2B.
- Experience in IT or relevant field is preferred as a technical literacy and the ability to translate our solutions into business benefits is key.
- You’re effective at listening and probing your customers.
- Training is provided, although if you’ve got industry experience – we’d consider that an asset.
- Must be profit motivated, a self-starter and well organized.
- The ability to communicate effectively via phone, email, and in person
- You’re an expert at conveying value in order to schedule discovery meetings with C-Level decision makers.
- You recognize that on-going training is a key to your success.
- Most business activities are expected to be within the GTA, so you’ll need a reliable car to meet with your clients.
- Of course you must have strong working experience with Microsoft Office applications.
Not hiring for this position at this time.
We’re seeking a person to help us call our prospects and clients to invite them to webinars and make calls to generate leads for our sales team. We have all the tools to manage our website, CRM database and email broadcasting engine. We’ll teach what you’ll need to know about our products and services.
You’ll learn our industry and apply your skills to improve on our existing marketing efforts.
- Appointment setting for sales staff
- Inviting prospects to online webinars
- Updating our customer database
- Making cold and warm calls to prospects
- Post content to our LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook accounts
- Post blog content
- Update our website and landing pages
- Run email broadcasts
Skills & Abilities
- You’re great on the phone and have a pleasant voice (fluent mature English)
- Your communication and organizational skills must be excellent
- You’re organized, accurate & detail oriented
- Preferably have experience with WordPress, a bit of HTML, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Photoshop
- Have marketing experience developing campaigns for on-line B2B businesses
- Have excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Possess a customer service attitude
- Ideas person, energetic, professional, proactive with a positive personality.
- Good listening & problem solving skills.
- You’re a high energy motivated self-starter, capable of working in a fast paced casual office with a minimum of supervision.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- A talent for listening and like undertaking new responsibilities.
- Experience working in a B2B business environment
We’re seeking one full time individual to work closely with clients to implement and support the technology solutions we provide. This multifaceted position is right for the individual that wishes to exercise project and technical control with client requirements, train users, provide technical support and develop technical documentation and manage our internal infrastructure. If you’re organized, accurate and detail oriented, this challenging this position may be right for you.
As part of our Professional Services team you’ll advise clients and co-manage and implement projects. You’ll assist with demonstrations, presentations, recommend system architectures and best practices within the scope of our services and software solutions. You’ll provide pre and post sales technical support as needed. Working well with your peers and sharing knowledge in a fluid environment is essential.
You’re an organized highly technical systems person – prioritizing is second nature for you. Your strong writing and communication skills will be useful as you prepare project documents, client strategies, consulting documents and training materials. You’ll meet with clients and liaise with our vendors. You’ll excel at working with clients to analyze their technical and business process related issues. A passion for working with new server based technologies will drive your success. This position has challenge and growth written all over it.
- Work with a small team of professional support staff in a fast paced, goal oriented & casual environment.
- Provide client needs analysis & support by phone and onsite.
- Advise on project feasibility and estimate time required for project completion.
- Implement our software solutions including installation, configuration, consulting & training end users.
- Manage & control client projects, service contracts & trouble tickets.
- Provide software demonstrations at client presentations, GoToMeeting, webinars and seminars.
- Support our internal networked infrastructure systems including Windows Servers 2008 & 2012, SQL 2008, Microsoft Exchange 2013, Acronis Backup, Symantec BackupExec, Netgear Firewall, Microsoft Skype for Business (Lync), RightFax 10.6, Anti-Virus and other virtualized infrastructure.
Skills & Abilities You Possess:
- Minimum 3 years of IT infrastructure experience supporting and implementing Active Directory, MS-Windows 2003-2008 and 2012 Servers and internal networks. Experience with MS-Exchange is preferred.
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2008 and MS Exchange 2013 is preferred.
- Knowledge of Virtualization will be an asset.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Skype for Business (Lync) will be an asset.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, LAN WAN, firewall and VoIP concepts will be an asset.
- User knowledge of MS Project is preferred
- Although we don’t use MS SharePoint or Lotus Notes internally, experience of these technologies would be valued.
- Strong working experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- Although this is NOT a development position, your experience as a developer will give you an advantage. Valued skills include .NET, VB, Java, XML, HTML, and PhP.
- You’ll be training our clients so you must have strong verbal communication, telephone & presentation skills.
- Preferably you live within 20k of our office and own a reliable car
- Using your good organizational skills, you’re capable of managing a project from start to finish – documenting and completing your projects on time with minimal supervision.
- As an effective trouble shooter, you’re both a good listener and ask good questions to solve technical problems.
- Good team player, respectful and work well with others
We’re seeking an organized & experienced person to manage our front office activities including bookkeeping, telephone and administrative functions.
The ideal person for this job should be organized, accurate and self-motivated. Your communication skills should be very good as you’ll also be answering inbound customer phone calls and collecting on receivables.
- Using our QuickBooks Pro 2015 accounting system
- You’ll manage bank deposits, bank reconciliation’s, month & year end closing
- Generate payroll and commissions twice monthly for a small office
- Answer and transfer incoming phone calls internally (low volume)
- Document filing
- Update our customer database
- Manage the renewal process of our client support contracts
- Communicate with our suppliers on a regular basis
- Receive and ship inventory (minimal), manage couriers, order office supplies etc.
- Assist the President administratively
Skills & Abilities You Possess:
- 2 years (minimum) experience QuickBooks accounting system
- Experienced with Payroll, AR, AP, PO’s, Order Entry, Invoicing, Inventory & GL
- Reconcile US & Canadian dollar conversion in purchases
- Performed bank reconciliation’s, trial balances, month end and year closing.
- Record cash disbursements, receipts and expenses.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, Access, Windows Explorer & Internet Explorer.
- Strong verbal & written communication (fluent mature English) skills.
- Capable of working in a fast paced, high-energy casual office environment.
- You’re organized, accurate & detail oriented & possess a customer service attitude
- Energetic, professional, good listener, proactive with a positive personality.
- Capable of working with a minimum of supervision.
- Car is required for making deposits & occasional post office runs
Apply now!CALL to discuss your questions & the opportunity – ask for Alan 905.695.2200