HP LiquidOffice suite (Business Process Management) provides a comprehensive set of applications and capabilities that can automate workflows to the next level. With this flexible eforms and workflow suite you’re able to easily optimize business rules and triggers in the Process Studio and apply them to your document process quickly to ensure you can adapt as change is a rule. LiquidOffice can include Process Defining and Modeling, Workflow Automation, Process Management and Analysis, Process Optimization, Business Intelligence, Activity Monitoring and Enterprise Application Integration to help your business operate smoother and smarter. LiquidOffice apps are integrated to manage the complete document process and business activity life cycle.
Read the LiquidOffice brochure.Brochure
Benefits you can measure:
- Cash flow: Shorten the funding cycle by having better access to loan documents.
- Profitability: Save time by automating the processing of information. Find documents faster by accessing them electronically.
- Competitive edge: Better information management improves business processes.
- Faster service: Improve response time with immediate access to documents from a PC.
- Multiple locations: Reduce time delays and improve communication by electronically sending documents between headquarters,remote branches and customers. Easily capture and integrate information from branch offices.
- Eliminate manual sorting and matching: Electronically match, assemble and print loan files and supporting documents.
- Integration: Automate data entry, verification, document creation and indexing using information from existing systems such as mortgage origination, processing and servicing.
Read the MaxxVault brochure.Brochure
Our Data Capture solutions can also simplify and streamline invoice and accounts payable processing. Within moments of receiving an invoice, either in paper, fax, or email form, Data Capture software will ingest it and quickly identify the vendor and retrieve essential data fields. The system will then validate this data with your vendor, purchase order and receipts databases, flag exceptions, then direct the extracted data to appropriate internal systems for processing. Classification and separation of document types without the labor intensive insertion of barcode sheets is critical here to process efficiently. An operator reviews any low confidence documents before extraction of key data takes place. The resulting images and metadata can interface directly to your internal systems to speed the approval process. Cash flow is the backbone of every business, so the ‘order-to-cash’ process is critical. This starts with the receipt of orders. The sooner these sales orders are entered, the sooner your product or service will be delivered, and the sooner you get paid. Connectis assists our clients to automate the handling of orders, both with and without purchase orders. Key data can be entered into your ERP system, then using advanced OCR recognition and intelligent management of data, including comparisons to vendor and products’ database, our software automates and expedites the entire process. Result: the order-to-cash life cycle is dramatically shortened, and you get paid faster.
Read the docAlpha brochure.Brochure
Read the TeleForm brochure.Brochure
Enterprise Fax Servers are an efficient, reliable and secure way for organizations to send and receive documents from virtually any application. The Fax Server is a powerful, centralized application dedicated to sending, receiving and distributing faxes over a network. You can compare a Fax Server to an Email Server (MS Exchange, Lotus, etc.) which allows users to send, receive and distribute email messages. Implementing an Enterprise Fax Server allows businesses to dramatically cut costs and improve efficiency versus traditional fax machines. Enterprise Fax Server technology not only replaces outdated fax machines but surpasses their speed, reliability, and capacity. Document traffic flows without the liability of traditional faxing methods. It also goes beyond what your simple fax machine can do with additional capabilities to streamline your business and maximize effectiveness.
- Organizations who deploy Fax Servers can expect benefits including:
- Reduced document delivery costs
- Reliable information tracking and audit trail
- Reduced error prone, unsecure paper handling
- Support Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance efforts and other regulatory mandates with increased document security
- Measurable Return on Investment (ROI) and lower TCO
- Clear audit trail
- Improvement of document delivery times for shorter business cycle
- Integration into legacy systems
- Improved worker efficiency and productivity
- Provide secure, reliable and timely information to customers, partners, and regulating agencies
- Comply with Sarbanes-Oxley, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, Basell II
- Retain customers in a competitive marketplace Cutting-edge technology
- Create new revenue-generating products and services by leveraging your technology
- Integrate with front- and back-office applications to extend and leverage current computing environments.