- Streamline medical claims approvals
- Extract data from paper docs or digital files
- Data is accurately validated with database look ups, record comparisons and reconciliations
- Trigger alerts to eliminate bottlenecks & reduce cycle times
- Create or modify transactions in your back-end systems
- Batch Scan your claim documents
- Self learning technology
Capturing HCFA-1500/CMS-500 & UB-04/UB-92 medical claim forms data can be pain free.
ClaimAction automates medical document processing, by extracting actionable data from claim documents without manual data entry. ClaimAction is pre-configured to capture every data field from HCFA-1500/CMS-500 medical claim forms as well as UB-04/UB-92 forms used by hospitals and other institutional healthcare providers.
AutoFind eliminates manual template creating, configuration and programming efforts.
- Automatically locates data fields across incoming documents.
- Learns to identify documents and field locations by remembering the operator’s mouse movements and clicks in Click-to-Capture™ mode.
- Reduce the time spent to enter documents starting from the 2nd time you see a similar document captured. As more documents of the same type are captured, the system auto-adjusts and fine-tunes itself based on operator’s selections during the data entry.
- When one operator trains the system during his entry process becomes available to all other operators through automatic synchronization schedule.
What Our Customers Say
I am writing to just say thank you. We recently purchased FaxCore and are very happy with the results. I spent nearly 6 months trying to find a decent fax solution, and it appears that my search was finally successful. More than that, I wanted to let you know that Jazz was probably the best sales rep I have had the pleasure to work with in years. He went way above and beyond my expectations and made this process as painless as was possible. Your support team was also incredible throughout the trial and install of our production server. So again, thank you for a great experience.
J.T. Commerce MortgageIT Director