Missing a fax can be like ﬂushing money down the drain! No orders. No customer communications. An important part of your business is broken. What’s more, you may actually have to PAY fees based on contractual agreements for missing mission-critical documents. There are many reasons why a fax server can miss an incoming call, but knowing how to ﬁx the problem is irrelevant if you don’t know WHEN your fax server goes down.
Are Your Faxes Getting Through?
Maybe Not and You Don’t Even Know It?
Won’t happen when you use ..
FaxPing is an automated fax monitoring and alerting service that pings your fax lines to confirm they're functioning correctly - and if they're not - you'll get notified right away that your fax lines are down. It’s easy and inexpensive!
- With FaxPing, you’ll be alerted whenever your system goes down.
- FaxPing sends test faxes every 15, 30 or 60 minutes on either a 12-hour or 24-hour cycle.
- You’ll get an email or text alert if FaxPing can’t successfully send a fax after three attempts.
- You choose who gets notiﬁed and how.
- Since FaxPing is outside of your network, you don’t need to install or maintain additional software.
What Our Customers Say
Thanks to you & your team for the great & professional support extended during the RightFax Fax over IP project & MFP integration with RightFax. It’s a pleasure to work with a firm which not only understands & manages our requests, but also adds value through knowledge & experience. I must say it’s nice to deal with a company that has such friendly support.
G.G. Spicers CdaRightFax Administrator