Missing a fax can be like ﬂushing money down the drain! No orders. No customer communications. An important part of your business is broken. What’s more, you may actually have to PAY fees based on contractual agreements for missing mission-critical documents. There are many reasons why a fax server can miss an incoming call, but knowing how to ﬁx the problem is irrelevant if you don’t know WHEN your fax server goes down.
Are Your Faxes Getting Through?
Maybe Not and You Don’t Even Know It?
Won’t happen when you use ..
FaxPing is an automated fax monitoring and alerting service that pings your fax lines to confirm they're functioning correctly - and if they're not - you'll get notified right away that your fax lines are down. It’s easy and inexpensive!
- With FaxPing, you’ll be alerted whenever your system goes down.
- FaxPing sends test faxes every 15, 30 or 60 minutes on either a 12-hour or 24-hour cycle.
- You’ll get an email or text alert if FaxPing can’t successfully send a fax after three attempts.
- You choose who gets notiﬁed and how.
- Since FaxPing is outside of your network, you don’t need to install or maintain additional software.
What Our Customers Say
I am writing to just say thank you. We recently purchased FaxCore and are very happy with the results. I spent nearly 6 months trying to find a decent fax solution, and it appears that my search was finally successful. More than that, I wanted to let you know that Jazz was probably the best sales rep I have had the pleasure to work with in years. He went way above and beyond my expectations and made this process as painless as was possible. Your support team was also incredible throughout the trial and install of our production server. So again, thank you for a great experience.
J.T. Commerce MortgageIT Director