FaxPing is an automated fax monitoring and alerting service that pings your fax lines so you’ll know if your fax lines are down. It’s simple and inexpensive!Try it Out
Request a Trial
Missing a fax can be like ﬂushing money down the drain! No orders. No customer communications. An important part of your business is broken. What’s more, you may actually have to PAY fees based on contractual agreements for missing mission-critical documents. There are many reasons why a fax server can miss an incoming call, but knowing how to ﬁx the problem is irrelevant if you don’t know WHEN your fax server goes down.
- With FaxPing, you’ll be alerted whenever your system goes down.
- FaxPing sends test faxes every 15, 30 or 60 minutes on either a 12-hour or 24-hour cycle.
- You’ll get an email or text alert if FaxPing can’t successfully send a fax after three attempts.
- You choose who gets notiﬁed and how.
- Since FaxPing is outside of your network, you don’t need to install or maintain additional software.
What Our Customers Say
Connectis implemented a solution that automated the processing of delivery notices and invoicing. We reduced data entry labor and saved lots of admin time, which we are now able to divert to more productive tasks and have substantial cash flow benefits. The Proof of Delivery automation reduced the number of staff needed, saved us lots of admin time and reduced our risk exposure.
D.D. Parmalat DairiesNational Manager Route Accounting