- Scan KPI’s for exceptions
- Single view of application performance
- Utilization reports, alerting, cost allocation analysis
- Conduct analysis to identify problem root causes to communicate with stake holders
- Operational Management
- What % of faxes were delivered / received first time?
- Number of retries were required for affected faxes?
Drill down on RightFax meta data visually – intelligence at a Glance … it’s Intuitive
RightFax writes lots of meta-data to SQL, requiring you to sift reams of information – without a single view of performance. Intuitive Business Intelligence is a module plugin for RightFax that provides all the up to date information you’ll need in a glance.
Access an online demo on any PC browser at:
User ID = RFDemoViewer
Password = RFDemoViewer
The same demo supports mobile devices at:
The credentials are the same as for the PC viewer above.
- Number of channels are in use at a particular time?
- What is the average / peak number of channels in use?
- What is the profile of channel usage throughout the day?
- When are the slack periods to which work could be rescheduled?
- Identify service downtime
- Monitor certain key clients/numbers and alert if there are any failed transmissions.
- Alert when certain numbers exceed a tolerance for the proportion of transmission errors
- Connector comes with pre-configured Dashboards that support RightFax out of the box
- Standard RightFax Extract
- 3 Pre-Built Dashboards
- 25 Pre-Built Components
- Available for Named and Concurrent user licenses