If you need RightFax Fax over IP (FoIP), upgrades, conversion, server migration, virtualization or integration with just about any system you can think of (including SAP, Office 365, SharePoint, EquiTrac, Exchange, Notes, Cisco, Avaya, Nortel etc.) – we’ve been doing it for years. Contact our support team for fast courteous answers – we’ll help you determine if secure cloud Internet fax or an on premise solution is best for your needs. RightFax is the industry leader and Connectis is the best provider for accurate, on time, on budget RightFax implementations, whether you need Cloud, PRI, SIP, FoIP or Gateway solutions.
RightFax 16 EP2, the Network Fax Server for On Premise or the Cloud or Hybrid solution
RightFax Experts since 1995
We're the ONLY CERTIFIED RightFax VAR in Canada
if it's experience you're looking for, we've completed hundreds of RightFax implementations and provide prompt professional services. We hope you'll trust us with your next fax server upgrade project.
- Facilitated by qualified experienced RightFax Administrator Instructor
- Per Diem, Distance, Onsite or Boot Camp Training
- Boot Camp 3 day Training for Administrators & Users
- Custom Training also available upon based on your unique needs
- Call 905.695.2200 for Student fees, to register or discuss dates & payment options
What's New in RightFax 16 EP 2
The latest release of OpenText™ RightFax™, RightFax 16 Enhancement Pack 2, is packed full of new features, functionality and add-on-modules designed to simplify your environment, add new visibility to traffic and improve the administrative and user experience.
Key release highlights include:
- OpenText RightFax Analytics – a new add-on module that provides a comprehensive view of fax history for RightFax, enabling companies to easily access, analyze, and identify system performance, volume statistics, and delivery information.
- OpenText RightFax Image High Availability – a new add-on module that allows administrators to leverage SQL for both their transactions and image repository. This reduces the complexity of their RightFax environment, eliminates separate hard disk space or separate image directory locations, and utilizes an existing SQL infrastructure for image storage high availability.
- OpenText RightFax Remote DocTransport Server – a new piece of hardware that allows organizations to extend their fax presence to remote offices and locations. Acting as a physical extension of a RightFax environment, this simplifies the connection to a central RightFax server and eliminates QoS and bandwidth requirements.
- New RightFax Web Administrative Tool – provides full administrative access via mobile devices and from any web browser for anywhere/anytime access to administrative control for RightFax. Closely replicates EFM functionality and provides the access point for new features for RightFax including RightFax Analytics and the new RightFax MFP connectors.
- Redesigned MFP Connectors – provides a simplified user experience by simulating sending a fax from a physical fax machine. The user interface experience has been simplified, requiring fewer steps to send a fax. The new connectors also provide the same user experience regardless of the MFP vendor, and facilitate a secure file/paper transfer between the device and RightFax server via HTTPS connection.
- Microsoft Exchange & Lotus Notes Connector
- PDF Module & Searchable PDF Module
- Shared Services Module
- RightFax Analytics
- Image High Availability
- Web Administrative Portal
- Remote DocTransport Appliance
- MFP Module
- Integration Module
- Business Integration
- RightFax Vault
- Document Management Connector
- SAP, Oracle, FileNet P8 Connector
- Bar Code Routing
- XML Generator
- Encryption Module
- Internet Connector
- Secure Docs
Each RightFax Server provides a comprehensive set of electronic fax and document delivery features and benefits that make it easy to use and manage for midsize companies, departments and work groups and includes:
- Includes 1 channel license
- Can be FoIP enabled
- 30 channels max. capacity for Business Server only.
- Network wide desktop faxing: Send & receive documents directly from desktop applications from built-in RightFax client or Web browsers.
- Email Integration: Send, receive and manage faxes directly from Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP)-compliant email
- Library documents: Store frequently faxed documents in a special fax document library for quick, easy retrieval.
- Phonebooks: Store frequently used fax numbers and groups in a single location for easy retrieval.
- Immediate or scheduled delivery: Enhance service levels with instantaneous document delivery or reduce costs by scheduling delivery for off-peak telephone rates.
- Anywhere, Anytime Web Access: Increase productivity of mobile workers by providing remote fax access via the Web.
- Inbound Routing: Route inbound fax documents efficiently and securely to recipients via Direct Inward Dialing (DID), Dual-tone Multiple-frequency (DTMF), Dialed Number Identification Service (DNIS), Caller Service Identification (CSID), Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN), Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and other supported inbound routing methods
RightFax Connect eliminates telephone lines, long distance charges, fax boards, fax gateways, fax channels and channel maintenance contracts, redundant telephone connections and other expenses related to connecting RightFax to a telephone infrastructure.
With over twenty points of presence across the globe, OpenText is able to efficiently and cost effectively route your fax traffic to optimize cost savings for outbound transactions. And because RightFax Connect is fast and easy to implement, eliminate the time it takes for IT to configure, troubleshoot and maintain the telephone integration with your fax server.
- Enterprise Servers Scalability: Accommodate growth to 4 servers per Shared Services collective and a total of 1024 channels per server, scale processes for redundancy and optimize throughput and rendering.
- Business Servers Scalability: Business Server is limited to 30 channels
- Automatic backup: Conduct automatic back ups without suspending fax server software operations to ensure maximum up time.
- Adjustable bandwidth: Adjust channels automatically to send, receive or both, during peak intervals to control fax traffic volumes.
- Custom notifications: Create fax status notifications to meet your tracking and audit trail requirements.
- Comprehensive fax usage reports: Monitor fax usage for cost recovery, billing or tracking purposes using built-in reporting tools or customize reports to meet unique requirements.
- Real-time fax status: Obtain real-time fax status to improve monitoring and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Fax archival: Record inbound and outbound faxes for audit trail and to support security and regulatory compliance.
- Certified on Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and 2012 (32x & 64x): Leverage unrivaled application reliability, continuity in the user interface experience and ease of installation and updating.
- Open database engine for Microsoft SQL Server 2008 & 2012: Leverage open database design.
- Support for Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, 2013 & Office365 Platforms: Extend Fax Server to support users of the latest Microsoft platforms.
- Robust synchronization with Active Directory: Simplify administration by keeping all critical data in one central location.
- Sophisticated Administrative Interfaces: Provide precise control over all fax server software functionality from the office or remotely via the Web.
- Intuitive setup & management tools: Quickly and easily create and manage groups, users, cover sheets, signatures, billing codes and more.
- Pager alerts: Enable faster response times and improve system management with specified RightFax event alerts.
OpenText has placed RightFax 10.6 on a “Sustaining Maintenance” status, effective November, 2018. Sustaining Maintenance is a support status that doesn’t participate in development activities, service releases or patches. Connectis will continue to support our customers, as long as you have a Connectis Support Plan.
- RightFax 16 EP2 – Supported until July, 2022
- RightFax 10.6 – Supported until November, 2018
- RightFax 10.5 – Supported until NOVEMBER 11, 2016
- RightFax 10.0 – Supported until July 17, 2015
- RightFax 9.4 – Supported until May 31, 2014
- RightFax 9.0 – Not Supported – End of life October 1, 2009
- RightFax 8.7 – Not Supported – End of life September 1, 2008
- RightFax 8.5 – Not Supported – End of life February 17, 2006
- RightFax 8.0 – Not Supported – End of life September 30, 2004
What Our Customers Say
Connectis has been great to work with. The support team understands our processes and promptly addresses any concerns or issues we have. I found their support staff to be courteous and have deep product knowledgeable which made the implementation a pleasant experience.
M.D. Algoma Public HealthDirector IT
It took a while to find a company that could really implement our document automation needs. We hooked up with Connectis, they’re specialists and took the time to understand our requirements on the first call and put together a license and services package that did the job. I will definitely seek out their advice when I need them again.
M.K. National Bank of CdaProject Manager
Thanks to you & your team for the great & professional support extended during the RightFax Fax over IP project & MFP integration with RightFax. It’s a pleasure to work with a firm which not only understands & manages our requests, but also adds value through knowledge & experience. I must say it’s nice to deal with a company that has such friendly support.
G.G. Spicers CdaRightFax Administrator
Now that TeleForm and LiquidOffice are working together, we’ve been able to transform our traditional paper intensive capture process to an automated electronic one. Key information is automatically read from paper and electronic forms faster and more accurately than we could before, reducing cycle times by as much as 75%. We’re pleased with Connectis’ implementation and support services and the software’s performance and scalability.
A.G. Ottawa Heart Research InstituteIT Administrator
I am writing to just say thank you. We recently purchased FaxCore and are very happy with the results. I spent nearly 6 months trying to find a decent fax solution, and it appears that my search was finally successful. More than that, I wanted to let you know that Jazz was probably the best sales rep I have had the pleasure to work with in years. He went way above and beyond my expectations and made this process as painless as was possible. Your support team was also incredible throughout the trial and install of our production server. So again, thank you for a great experience.
J.T. Commerce MortgageIT Director
Connectis implemented a solution that automated the processing of delivery notices and invoicing. We reduced data entry labor and saved lots of admin time, which we are now able to divert to more productive tasks and have substantial cash flow benefits. The Proof of Delivery automation reduced the number of staff needed, saved us lots of admin time and reduced our risk exposure.
D.D. Parmalat DairiesNational Manager Route Accounting