- Strengthen compliance programs to protect confidential information and ensure it only goes to the intended recipient
- Reduce the risk of traditional email’s high vulnerability to a breach
- Reduce the risk of accidental or intentional employee leakage of information
- Support Bring Your Own Device Policies
- Improve the ease of communicating confidential information between employees, customers and partners
- Accelerate processes dependent on the flow of confidential information
- Reduce IT costs and responsibilities to manage and upgrade on-premises solutions
Email is Vulnerable!
Securely Control Your Outbound Email Messaging
Given increasingly sophisticated security threats and harsh financial penalties for a breach, organizations have to increase the security of their most widely used communication tool – email. However, organizations must also balance their need to communicate confidential information in a manner that is fast and easy.
Watch Videos & Archived Webinars
Anytime right here.
- Tight integration with Microsoft Outlook® for both internal and external users
- Comprehensive message tracking – see status of each message for each recipient
- Supports iOS and Android mobile and tablet devices through native apps
- Policy-based data leakage protection including automatic encryption based on keywords, regular expressions and algorithms
- Rapid deployment in the cloud
- Documented REST-based API’s enable integration into applications and workflows for automated sending
- Recall messages even after they have been received
- Configurable user permissions, white labelling, message expiration’s
- Allows archiving of secure messages decrypted into any third-party cloud archive solution
What Our Customers Say
It took a while to find a company that could really implement our document automation needs. We hooked up with Connectis, they’re specialists and took the time to understand our requirements on the first call and put together a license and services package that did the job. I will definitely seek out their advice when I need them again.
M.K. National Bank of CdaProject Manager
I am writing to just say thank you. We recently purchased FaxCore and are very happy with the results. I spent nearly 6 months trying to find a decent fax solution, and it appears that my search was finally successful. More than that, I wanted to let you know that Jazz was probably the best sales rep I have had the pleasure to work with in years. He went way above and beyond my expectations and made this process as painless as was possible. Your support team was also incredible throughout the trial and install of our production server. So again, thank you for a great experience.
J.T. Commerce MortgageIT Director
Thanks to you & your team for the great & professional support extended during the RightFax Fax over IP project & MFP integration with RightFax. It’s a pleasure to work with a firm which not only understands & manages our requests, but also adds value through knowledge & experience. I must say it’s nice to deal with a company that has such friendly support.
G.G. Spicers CdaRightFax Administrator
Connectis has been great to work with. The support team understands our processes and promptly addresses any concerns or issues we have. I found their support staff to be courteous and have deep product knowledgeable which made the implementation a pleasant experience.
M.D. Algoma Public HealthDirector IT
FaxCore has been a great service, not only with faxing but customer service. We experienced poorly on both with our other vendor before we switched. Highly recommend on our part, FaxCore is the only way in electronic faxing.
A.D. Plano OrthopedicsIT Coordinator
Connectis implemented a solution that automated the processing of delivery notices and invoicing. We reduced data entry labor and saved lots of admin time, which we are now able to divert to more productive tasks and have substantial cash flow benefits. The Proof of Delivery automation reduced the number of staff needed, saved us lots of admin time and reduced our risk exposure.
D.D. Parmalat DairiesNational Manager Route Accounting
Now that TeleForm and LiquidOffice are working together, we’ve been able to transform our traditional paper intensive capture process to an automated electronic one. Key information is automatically read from paper and electronic forms faster and more accurately than we could before, reducing cycle times by as much as 75%. We’re pleased with Connectis’ implementation and support services and the software’s performance and scalability.
A.G. Ottawa Heart Research InstituteIT Administrator