- Vendors don’t provide onsite support.
- Vendor maintenance & support is required during year 1 of your initial purchase.
- Unlimited long distance phone support is provided to both clients directly and Connectis on behalf of the client when a vendor maintenance plan is purchased. Vendors will not provide support to Connectis on behalf of clients who’s contract has lapsed.
- Vendors provide new version upgrades, patches, point releases when requested during the maintenance period.
- Service times are dependent on the contract level of service purchased.
- Vendor services are limited to currently supported versions.
- Pricing fees vary and are based on quantity of products in use + level of service required.
Factory Technical Support Contact Info
If You’re using our technology for mission critical applications, we recommend protecting your investment with both Vendor and Connectis PSG Support service contracts for factory and onsite support. With both plans in place, clients are assured of receiving priority onsite service, plus the vendor upgrades and telephone support when needed. All support calls are logged with a Ticket ID # for tracking purposes. Levels of support and maintenance vary by each vendor, by cost and features. Contact your Connectis Business Executive for fees and services.
Check your Welcome Support letter to determine if your support is provided by Connectis or ABBYY.
- FlexiCapture Technical Support: (510) 226-6717
- Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. PST Monday through Friday
Check your Welcome Support letter to determine if your support is provided by Connectis or Artsyl.
- Technical Support: (905) 326-0676
- In Canada & the US: for OpenText TeleForm & OpenText LiquidOffice Technical Support call the OpenText Response Centre at (800) 540-7292
- Support and download centre for new licenses and upgrades is https://knowledge.opentext.com/
- To obtain Technical Support for RightFax, RightFax Connect, Fax2Mail, Secure Mail or Secure MFT dial (800) 540-7292 or 519-888-9933. Hours: 08:30 – 20:00 EST Monday – Friday.
- RightFax Tech Support Knowledge Base Portal
- Your call or e-mail will be answered by a local CSR team member. The CSR team will log & track support requests, assigning a priority classification and then dispatching the support request to the appropriate support center.
- When opening a ticket, provide the Customer Service Representative with your:
- Company Name
- Product & Version
- SUID / Product ID / System Serial #
- Operating System
- Detail the issue, include applicable error messages & screen shots, etc.
- You’ll be given a ticket # to track your support request.
If you have a current Maintenance & Support Plan, you’re entitled to a free upgrade to the current version. Contact Connectis to learn how to download your upgrade.
Contact us with your question & we’ll get right on it.
What Customers are Saying …
Connectis implemented a solution that automated the processing of delivery notices and invoicing. We reduced data entry labor and saved lots of admin time, which we are now able to divert to more productive tasks and have substantial cash flow benefits. The Proof of Delivery automation reduced the number of staff needed, saved us lots of admin time and reduced our risk exposure.
D.D. Parmalat DairiesNational Manager Route Accounting
It took a while to find a company that could really implement our document automation needs. We hooked up with Connectis, they’re specialists and took the time to understand our requirements on the first call and put together a license and services package that did the job. I will definitely seek out their advice when I need them again.
M.K. National Bank of CdaProject Manager
I am writing to just say thank you. We recently purchased FaxCore and are very happy with the results. I spent nearly 6 months trying to find a decent fax solution, and it appears that my search was finally successful. More than that, I wanted to let you know that Jazz was probably the best sales rep I have had the pleasure to work with in years. He went way above and beyond my expectations and made this process as painless as was possible. Your support team was also incredible throughout the trial and install of our production server. So again, thank you for a great experience.
J.T. Commerce MortgageIT Director
Connectis has been great to work with. The support team understands our processes and promptly addresses any concerns or issues we have. I found their support staff to be courteous and have deep product knowledgeable which made the implementation a pleasant experience.
M.D. Algoma Public HealthDirector IT
Thanks to you & your team for the great & professional support extended during the RightFax Fax over IP project & MFP integration with RightFax. It’s a pleasure to work with a firm which not only understands & manages our requests, but also adds value through knowledge & experience. I must say it’s nice to deal with a company that has such friendly support.
G.G. Spicers CdaRightFax Administrator
Now that TeleForm and LiquidOffice are working together, we’ve been able to transform our traditional paper intensive capture process to an automated electronic one. Key information is automatically read from paper and electronic forms faster and more accurately than we could before, reducing cycle times by as much as 75%. We’re pleased with Connectis’ implementation and support services and the software’s performance and scalability.
A.G. Ottawa Heart Research InstituteIT Administrator