Physical and Data center security signifies the array of technologies and practices used to protect the physical infrastructure and network systems of an organization from external and internal threats. It helps address the security requirements in all aspects, which include protection of personnel, hardware, networks, and data from physical circumstances that could lead to serious damage.
Every CIO & IT manager will have to grapple with the growing threat of data breaches & make data center security a priority!
Get Connectis Physical Data Center Security Assessment Services
and manage the risk of losing sensitive customer data
Benefits of Physical Data Center Security Assessment
Deal with common and unusual contingencies with more precise guidelines for data center operations
Make your team aware of how (and why) to keep the facility secure from potential threats
Establish a baseline for best security practices to improve physical security of your data center
Ensure that your investment in security is as effective as possible
Maintain compliance with standards of regulations
We perform Physical Data Centre Security Review for our clients to evaluate the function, placement, and gaps of existing security controls and compare their alignment with international best practices and organizational security needs.
- interviews with key stakeholders and gather information on target platforms.
- review to assess target platforms against applicable security benchmarks.
- describe anomalies against prescribed configurations.
- use of comprehensive, iterative multiphase process aligned with international best practices to detect, analyze and validate the findings.
- provide remediation guidance for non-compliant devices.
Why engage Connectis?
- Our team of cyber security experts will work with you to tailor the project scope. We’ll exhaustively exploit the vulnerabilities that may affect your business.
- You’ll get a Summary of Findings Report that’ll show you where to start to address security holes and how to protect your infrastructure and systems.
- Also, we’ll help you build a strategy to fix the identified vulnerabilities and eliminate the identified risk that threatens the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of business processes and information.