10:00 to 11:30
Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
600 Bowes Road, Unit 32, Vaughan, Ontario, Canada, L4K 4A3
firstname.lastname@example.org Connectis Group / Jazz 905.695.2200 x1006
Learn more about document management solutions.
- Simplicity & Compliance
- Fill in the form ==>>
Document Compliant Solutions for Healthcare
Managing excessive paper-based medical records is not for the faint of heart -- especially when compliance violations can result in fines that well exceed seven figures. Healthcare organizations that employ a virtually “paperless” EMR or EHR solution may believe that they are immune to penalties but that’s simply not the case. Send a fax to the wrong person or leave a fax in whole or part at an unattended fax machine and you could be subject to costly fines. In fact, the number and amount of compliance fines in is at an all-time high.
As doctors and hospitals fight for the lives of their patients, they find themselves drowning in a sea of paperwork. Healthcare workers struggle daily to communicate patient information quickly and securely while complying with numerous insurance policies and industry regulations. Now, with demand from legislators to demonstrate “meaningful use”, the incentive to invest in communications technology has never been greater.
Complete the form and get the full report, review case studies and watch a video.
And just to say thanks, you'll also receive a $450 coupon to apply towards our professional services when you do business with us within 60 days of completing this form.
You'll read ...
- The Smith Ivanson "Security & Compliance, Top Drivers for Fax Server Adoption in Healthcare" report explores the top communication challenges Healthcare organizations face today, and why many of them are turning to Fax Servers to send, receive, and store EHRs.
- HIPAA: Healthcare Transformation to Electronic Communications
- Open Text Survey Report :: Achieving Compliance, Security and Improved Patient Care
- Success Story :: All One Health Resources Directs Secure, Efficient Document Exchange
- Success Story :: Memorial Hospital Simplifies Fax Management
- Success Story :: Tyler Memorial Speeds Delivery of Patient Records with RightFax
You'll be interested if you're a ...
- Healthcare Compliance Officer adopting new healthcare compliance initiatives
- Healthcare Professional wanting to protect and secure patient information
- Healthcare Practice Manager seeking to improve productivity and patient care
- Healthcare IT Manager looking to drive innovation, integration and migration to greater efficiency
- Healthcare Informatics roles searching for ways to improve workflow and streamline business processes
Ready for more?
Discuss your healthcare automation concerns with our experienced experts, call 905.695.2200 or email email@example.com