Webinar details will be emailed once you've registered.
email@example.com Niyaz Sheikh / 905-695-2200x1009 firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Prevent Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Attacks Webinar
DDoS attacks are becoming more frequent and powerful, with the ability to shut down a website or, sometimes, major Internet services. Attackers have more powerful tools than ever to cut that access off.
Attend the webinar and you’ll learn:
- Different types of DDoS attacks
- Focus on 5 common DDoS attacks
- 2019 strategies to increase business resilience against DDoS threats
- How to proactively monitor your critical assets and choose the right mitigation technique
- Increase your readiness to survive a DDoS attack