Disruptive Technologies Industry Vision into the Future Seminar
08:30 to 01:00
OpenText Office in Richmond Hill (near Hwy 404 & 16th Ave.) in the Boardroom
38 Leek Crescent, Richmond Hill, ON, L4B 4N8
firstname.lastname@example.org Connectis Group / Aijaz Shaikh 905.695.2200 x1006
Join us at OpenText's head office in Richmond Hill for this exclusive seminar and learn about disruptive technologies that will affect your future.
During this peak into the future, Elvis Cabral will present OpenText's vision into the future for Enterprise Information Management. You'll be exposed to the OpenText IX (Information eXchange) Roadmap and the 20/20 Vision of the IT Industry.
Digital changes everything, and as the leading and largest document processing player in Canada you'll learn about the developing trends with solutions that'll make this a must attend executive level presentation.
Join Us & Learn ...
- Learn about the impact of disruptive innovation & how information is at the heart of that disruption.
- Discover how information, the currency of the digital economy will effect digital supply chains, digital governance & security, the digital workplace and digital marketing.
- Learn about how EIM (Enterprise Information Management) solutions turn vision into reality.
- What is the 20/20 Agenda and how does it relate to a workforce of digital natives.
- Learn about how EIM is the set of technologies and practices that maximize the value of information while minimizing its risks - enabling you to complete with confidence.
Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
Free Give Away
Connectis will be providing a certificate valued at $225 to each attendee towards Professional Services, you must be present to be eligible.
Limited Seats Available
Register to RSVP today! Contact us at 905.695.2200 or email@example.com.