LiquidOffice Boot Camp Training Sample Title
choose 08:30 or 5:00
Connectis Office in Concord
600 Bowes Road, Unit 32, Concord, Ontario, Canada, L4K 4A3
no charge $2500 per
Need a different training date, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LiquidOffice is a powerful Web-based business process automation solution for creating, deploying and automatically managing the routing, tracking and approval processes for HTML & PDF electronic forms. This course explains the different types of forms that can be designed and provides a practical approach in learning the form and field attributes. LiquidOffice Process Automation is simply the fastest way for organizations to put all their corporate forms on-line to automate the mission and business critical processes they drive.
Training is for staff having daily responsibility for processing and capturing data from LiquidOffice electronic online documents. Professionals who will be involved in the planning, installation, administration, or ongoing use of solutions utilizing the LiquidOffice system will benefit.
In this program you’ll become proficient in designing & publishing electronic forms, defining data exports of captured data.
The range of topics is facilitated by qualified instructors who are experienced in delivering LiquidOffice training. Training documentation is not provided on ala-carte Per Diem training, however is available when classroom 3-day Boot Camp Training is purchased per student.
Training can be customized to your needs. Tell us what the training agenda should contain & we'll indicate the training duration and fees.
Course Objectives & Outline
- Design functional single or multiple page electronic forms to include field type selection, Expression Builder, electronic signatures, database look ups, validations, default values etc.
- Become proficient in managing the forms environment within Management Console, including folders, work queues, users, roles, connect agents, routing & licensing etc.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the LiquidOffice Portal for eforms processing as logged in users kick off and control forms throughout the processing life cycle.
- End-to-End: Understanding the LiquidOffice architecture, components and process Connect Agents, Exports and routing
- Functional Forms: In depth eforms design covering all Designer objects to build eforms
- Processing Forms: Anonymous Public Access and LiquidOffice Portal - where Users require login access
- Optional Process Studio: Building LiquidOffice Processes to control the document workflow
OpenText is not scheduling local LiquidOffice training in Canada this year. Register your attendance early to avoid disappointment.Download Brochure