RightFax Training Bootcamp for Administrators
3 Day Structured Technical Training Course
Designed and delivered by Connectis Group, this training program is designed for IT staff that require technical competency in all facets of RightFax v16 core server components, implementation, maintenance, features, processes and management. Students will gain the knowledge and hands-on experience needed to manage the major components of RightFax, remote board servers, modules and Microsoft Exchange.
A qualified, certified and experienced RightFax Engineer Administrator will deliver the course content with a range of real-world topics. Students will be learn by installing and administrating RightFax on their laptops and will be guided through our 150 page training manual containing more than 10 hands-on practical labs that they'll keep at the end of the training. OpenText has not scheduled local training this year.
- Install, configure, maintain & upgrade RightFax & doc transport servers
- Install & configure desktop & web clients
- Create and manage users, groups, signatures, forms, remote board servers, printers, billing codes, dialing rules and library documents.
- Perform routine database maintenance & backup
- Effectively troubleshoot techniques for applications & services
- RightFax Command line & GUI administration ... and much more
Lunch & Workstation
- Lunch & refreshments provided daily during Boot Camp training for each student
- Students are encouraged to bring a laptop suitable for a RightFax install
Times & Location
- Training begins at 8:30am concluding at 5pm daily
- Connectis office 600 Bowes Rd. Unit 32, Concord, ON, Canada L4K 4A3
Enrollment & Fees
- Enrollment is limited to 6 students to ensure quality attention is provided to each student and will receive a certificate upon successful completion of the course content and passing the tests
- $3,300 + HST / single student, includes daily lunch
- $3,000 + HST / student (min. 4 persons)
- SPECIAL DISCOUNT UNTIL JAN 30-19: Save $400 off our posted training fee listed above when you apply discount code RFX400
- Payment options contact Jazz at 905.695.2200 press '1' or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Need a different training date contact Jazz at 905.695.2200 press '1' or email@example.com
- Custom hourly training is available in 2 hour increments @ $225/hr.
There are no prerequisites, however the pace of this course is geared towards IT staff with Windows Server 2012 (or higher) and TCP/IP networking administrative experience.
Register your attendance early to avoid disappointment