Government Workflow Automation
Government agencies at all levels face significant challenges.
• Provincial, State and local budgets are shrinking. You may need to make difficult choices about cutting costs while trying to increase services and deal with a mountain of caseloads, requests & grievances at the same time.
• Government agencies today need to increase collaboration across agencies while improving the efficiency and security of their individual operations.
• Today’s citizen expects a convenient interface with their government and a hassle-free experience in availing services. However, a significant portion of the processes of government agencies are paper-based and thus are slow.
• Physical distancing is here to stay. And government agencies need to set a standard by adopting restrictions without causing inconvenience to the citizens.
Connectis Workflow Automation Solutions for Government can help your agency to transform business processes, enhance citizen experiences, reduce costs, and improve workforce satisfaction.
Speed up employee and citizen focused processes. Employees no longer have to spend hours manually inputting data and filing documents
Citizens and businesses get process approval or rejection notifications instantly instead waiting for days. Document can be validated quickly across government systems
Reduced paperwork: citizens can spend less time completing online forms, signing and distributing them through various government departments
Government transparency makes it easier to hold people accountable for tasks assigned to them
Minimize the data silo affect so agencies’ have control over the sharing of information and collaboration between departments
Be audit-ready always with reduced errors during data entry & decreased operational cost with 24/7 operating program
Provide better service to citizens by automating the request process end-to-end and improving how you store, retrieve, and bundle documents.
You need to:
• Enable citizens to submit records, forms and attachment requests online or on paper.
• Automatically distribute requests to the department you deem appropriate.
• Time each request and enable coordinators to track the status.
• Provide citizens with convenient self-service capabilities.
• Store packaged responses in a repository for quick future use.
• Provide an auditable trail and an integrated redaction feature.
Automate your mailroom processes to speed up your response to a request / grievance of a citizen & cut down the costs of operations.
A significant amount of time is spent on sorting and manually processing incoming documents, correspondence, and business mail.
You need to:
• Capture and classify documents at the entry-point
• Adopt a system that engages a variety of formats, including mails, faxes, and e-mails.
• Quick routing of process-ready information to the designated location
CONNECTIS PROCESS AUTOMATION SOLUTIONS FOR GOVERNMENT meets the requirements for assuring the security, integrity, and confidentiality of customers’ financial information.