For governmental institutions of all stripes, Connectis Group provides fax server solution from industry leading solution providers: OpenText RightFax and FaxCore. We provide the most trusted method for sending and receiving millions of confidential documents every year. A centralized document delivery hub supports full regulatory compliance, and the system also provides tamper resistant document delivery and receipt as well as encrypted and certified delivery options.
Enterprise Fax Servers are an efficient, reliable and secure way for organizations to send and receive documents from virtually any application. The Fax Server is a powerful, centralized application dedicated to sending, receiving and distributing faxes over a network. You can compare a Fax Server to an Email Server (MS Exchange, Lotus, etc…) which allows users to send, receive and distribute email messages. Implementing an Enterprise Fax Server allows businesses to dramatically cut costs and improve efficiency versus traditional fax machines. Enterprise Fax Server technology not only replaces outdated fax machines but surpasses their speed, reliability, and capacity. Document traffic flows without the liability of traditional faxing methods. It also goes beyond what your simple fax machine can do with additional capabilities to streamline your business and maximize effectiveness.
Government Services organizations who deploy Enterprise Fax Servers can expect many benefits, including:
- Reduced document delivery costs
- Reliable information tracking and audit trail
- Reduced error prone, un-secure paper handling
- Support Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance efforts and other regulatory mandates with increased document security
- Measurable Return on Investment (ROI) and lower TCO
- Clear audit trail
- Improvement of document delivery times for shorter business cycle
- Integration into legacy systems
- Improved worker efficiency and productivity
- Provide secure, reliable and timely information to customers, partners, and regulating agencies
- Comply with Sarbanes-Oxley, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, Basell II
- Retain customers in a competitive marketplace Cutting-edge technology
- Integrate with front- and back-office applications to extend and leverage current computing environments