The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of security standards designed to ensure that all companies that accept, process, store, or transmit credit card information maintain a secure environment. This includes merchants of all sizes, financial institutions, point-of-sale vendors, and hardware and software developers who create and operate the global infrastructure for processing payments.
Data privacy concerns among consumers have never been higher!
Get compliant with International Security Standards like PCI DSS, ISO 27001, ISO 22301 & ISO 20000
to protect your customer’s data and your brand reputation
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
Benefits of PCI DSS Compliance
Avoid penalties/fines imposed by banks or card companies
Protect your payment systems from breaches, theft of cardholder data, identity theft, and credit card fraud
Boost the confidence of your customers and stakeholders in your data security
Stay competitive in the marketplace by understanding and implementing security policies and technologies
Reduce the risk of negative cash flow impacts
ISO 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 20000
These standards are a systematic approach to ensure the security of sensitive information of the company. It manages risk and includes people, processes, and IT systems. The compliance to these standards is a proof of effective internal security practices and thus demonstrates to your customers that you have taken the necessary steps to protect your business, giving you a competitive edge.
Benefits of ISO Standards Compliance
Demonstrate the conformity of your company’s ISMS (Information Security Management System) with the documented standards
Exemplify the maturity of your organization’s information security environment
Instill confidence in stakeholders and potential clients about your organization’s ability to protect information
Reduce the need for frequent audits as you comply to globally accepted and demonstrates effective security
Protect the reputation of your organization from cyber attacks
Stage 1: Informal review of the ISMS that includes checking the existence and completeness of key documents such as the:
– Organization’s security policy
– Risk treatment plan (RTP)
– Statement of applicability (SOA)
Stage 2: Independent tests of the ISMS against the requirements specified in ISO/IEC 27001. Certification audits are usually conducted by ISO/IEC 27001 lead auditors.
Stage 3: Follow-up reviews or periodic audits to confirm that the organization remains in compliance with the standard. Certification maintenance requires periodic reassessment audits to confirm that the ISMS continues to operate as specified and intended.
Why engage Connectis?
- We offer a comprehensive suite of compliance services to help your organization the standards prescribed by PCI DSS, ISO 27001, ISO 22301 & ISO 20000. Our cyber security service not only provide consulting services to audit and comply with these standards, but also work with you to streamline ongoing compliance maintenance.
- We implement the full range of controls within this international standard of best practice for information security. Our team of security experts offers a systematic approach to help organizations continuously manage information security.
- We have a long experience in implementing major ISO 27001 projects with many clients in all sectors. Our certified auditors can guide organizations through the certification process and enable them to meet contractual obligations with customers and business partners.
- We have strategic partnerships with leading Quality Security Assessors (QSA) companies to validate compliance and help align security requirements and business goals to minimize risk and enhance business performance cost-effectively.