Dialogic is the Gold Standard in Fax Over IP software, Fax Cards & IP Media Gateways
Dialogic produces the all the technologies required for fax server telephony, including TR1034 fax card series, SR140 fax card emulating software and the DMG series of media gateways for virtualizing FaxCore.
Dialogic® Brooktrout® SR140 provides Fax over IP (FoIP) software capabilities for integrating fax servers and fax document management solutions with VoIP networks; can be deployed in SIP, H.323. Ideal for virtualizing servers, and eliminating the refresh of hardware platforms over time; available in densities ranging from 2 to 60 channels and can support up to 120 ports in a single server.
The Dialogic® Media Gateway Series (DMG Series) offers both turnkey appliances and integrated platforms that connect IP networks to the PSTN or PBX’s – perfect fro your fax server. Tested for inter-operability with leading PBX’s and enterprise applications and easy to install and manage with a web-based interface, these gateways can be used for Unified Messaging and Communications, FoIP Servers and Document Management, IP-PBX PSTN Access, SIP Trunking, Toll Bypass, and other uses.
TR1034 fax boards sends and receives TDM or IP faxes up to 33.6 kbps, based on the V.34 fax standard (the DID/Combo model receives faxes up to V.17 and sends up to 33.6Kps). A document that can be faxed in one minute with a 14.4 kbps intelligent fax board can be sent in less than 30 seconds with the Brooktrout TR1034. The TR1034 is a scalable fax platform offering a range of configurations. Available in 2, 4 and 8 analog channels; 4, 8, 16, and 24 T1/PRI; 8, 10, 16, 20 and 30 E1/ PRI channels.
- Brooktrout Technical Support: (781) 433-9600
- Vendors don’t provide onsite support.
- Vendor maintenance & support is required during year 1 of your initial purchase.
- Unlimited long distance phone support is provided to both clients directly and Connectis on behalf of the client when a vendor maintenance plan is purchased.
- Vendors will not provide support to Connectis on behalf of clients who’s contract has lapsed.
- Vendors provide new version upgrades, patches, point releases when requested during the maintenance period.
- Service times are dependent on the contract level of service purchased.
- Vendor services are limited to currently supported versions.
- Pricing fees vary and are based on quantity of products in use + level of service required.
Connectis Welcome Letter
Your support entitles you to unlimited technical support calls during the hours listed below on your Dialogic only product during the contract period. Please read the document carefully to learn how to obtain support and your upgrades.
Express Priority Hardware Support provides trouble shooting and priority hardware replacement as required depending on your support issue.
- Have this information handy when requesting support by phone or email:
- Support Plan # (required)
- Support Incident Ticket # (if calling against a pre-existing issue)
- Fax Card or Gateway model # (indicate if Gateway is Dialogic or Open Text)
- Customers requiring assistance with immediate or urgent technical support issues can call Connectis Support at +1-647-317-6038 and you’ll be transferred to a Support Engineer or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Support email responses are not provided on weekends or statutory holidays.
STANDARD SUPPORT - UNSCHEDULED DAILY SERVICE
- Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm EST Excluding Statutory Holidays
- Standard Support is available to clients during Connectis normal operating business hours Monday to Friday.
- Clients may call in without an appointment or send email support requests.
HOLIDAY SCHEDULE - SUPPORT NOT AVAILABLE
- New Year’s Day (Jan 1)
- Memorial Day US (May 28)
- Canada Day (July 1)
- US Independence Day (July 4)
- Labour Day Canada (September 3-2012 & September 2-2013)
- Labour Day US (September 3)
- Thanksgiving Day (November 22)
- Christmas Day (December 25)
Thank you for purchasing Maintenance and Support Services from Connectis Group, your trusted adviser - we appreciate your business!
What Our Customers Say
Connectis has been great to work with. The support team understands our processes and promptly addresses any concerns or issues we have. I found their support staff to be courteous and have deep product knowledgeable which made the implementation a pleasant experience.
M.D. Algoma Public HealthDirector IT
Thanks to you & your team for the great & professional support extended during the RightFax Fax over IP project & MFP integration with RightFax. It’s a pleasure to work with a firm which not only understands & manages our requests, but also adds value through knowledge & experience. I must say it’s nice to deal with a company that has such friendly support.
G.G. Spicers CdaRightFax Administrator
Now that TeleForm and LiquidOffice are working together, we’ve been able to transform our traditional paper intensive capture process to an automated electronic one. Key information is automatically read from paper and electronic forms faster and more accurately than we could before, reducing cycle times by as much as 75%. We’re pleased with Connectis’ implementation and support services and the software’s performance and scalability.
A.G. Ottawa Heart Research InstituteIT Administrator
Connectis implemented a solution that automated the processing of delivery notices and invoicing. We reduced data entry labor and saved lots of admin time, which we are now able to divert to more productive tasks and have substantial cash flow benefits. The Proof of Delivery automation reduced the number of staff needed, saved us lots of admin time and reduced our risk exposure.
D.D. Parmalat DairiesNational Manager Route Accounting
It took a while to find a company that could really implement our document automation needs. We hooked up with Connectis, they’re specialists and took the time to understand our requirements on the first call and put together a license and services package that did the job. I will definitely seek out their advice when I need them again.
M.K. National Bank of CdaProject Manager
I am writing to just say thank you. We recently purchased FaxCore and are very happy with the results. I spent nearly 6 months trying to find a decent fax solution, and it appears that my search was finally successful. More than that, I wanted to let you know that Jazz was probably the best sales rep I have had the pleasure to work with in years. He went way above and beyond my expectations and made this process as painless as was possible. Your support team was also incredible throughout the trial and install of our production server. So again, thank you for a great experience.
J.T. Commerce MortgageIT Director