- Event registration
- Cheque requisitions
- Employee Onboarding
- Employee Job Application
- Service Acknowledgement
- Request for Datasheet
- Employee Expense Reports
- Insurance Benefits Enrollment
- Parking Permits
- Vacation Time Off Request
- Staff Expense
- Health Insurance Application
- Security Access Card Request
- Bill of Lading
- Patient Registration Process
- Medical Plan Enrollment
- Auto Liability Insurance Report
- Move In Move Out Process
- Time Card / Sheet
- Invoice Processing
- Bank Loan Origination
Document Capture & E-Forms
Workflow Process Automation
TeleForm & LiquidOffice
Dramatically reduce operating costs associated with manual data entry
Increase operating efficiency, even in a large degree of variability in business processes
Create dynamic, routable, online forms to capture data for enterprise-wide processes
Get traceable and auditable processes to meet government, financial or healthcare mandates
Serves as an on-ramp for Web-based content and document management systems
Apps we can demo
Get More Info
Accelerate Business Processes
Ensure fast and efficient processing of customer requests by automating the processes that use forms to collect customer information and routes it to the people and systems. Process like HR, financial onboarding, work orders, customer interactions, payroll processing, order processing, product development and logistics, and more. Read about ROI’s, the Case for E-Forms and actual customer-facing processes, and more.
Convert Paper Forms to Fillable Digital Web Forms
Paperwork isn’t going away anytime soon, but physical paper forms should be done away with, to grow & come back strong after the Coronavirus Pandemic. Learn what to automate first and which tools you’ll need. Find out how to transition from paper-driven forms to e-forms processing in 4 easy steps that get you there fast. Convert any form, any process from any source into E-Forms with LiquidOffice. And, capture the data from a paper-based form with TeleForm.
Workflow Automation & E-Forms for Financial Services
Learn how to get a competitive advantage by providing your customers with accurate and timely access to information by enabling workflow automation on your financial products and services. Give a digital, automated, and online web-based user/customer experience with the Mobility e-Forms functionality. Efficiently onboard new customers and accounts with accuracy. Also, meet the Governance, Risk, and Compliance needs for process automation.
Healthcare Digital Transformation with E-Forms
Processing patient onboarding is a labor-intensive manual process and thus highly error-prone. It also puts the provider at compliance risk and compromising the quality of care delivered to patients. Serve your patients by providing e-forms. The data they enter goes directly into your Patient Management System and Electronic Document Management System. Learn how to automate the entire process to achieve accuracy, customer satisfaction, and compliance.
New Account On-Boarding Automation
A series of documents are attached and processed in a new account onboarding process for a financial institution. Watch how to automate your customer onboarding process with Teleform and LiquidOffice.
College Student Application for Housing
Thousands of students submit thousands of housing applications every year. Waiting for a confirmation is frustrating. Watch how LiquidOffice can save you time and money by automating the application processes.
Healthcare Patient Registration demo
Patient registration needs to be quick & accurate. Watch how to streamline the patient admission process by converting paper records into usable electronic data and securely store it for collaborations and instant retrieval.
Government Dept Transport Automate Permit Issuance
Delayed permits increase cost of projects. Watch how businesses can get a convenient interface with government and a hassle-free experience in availing permits like Road Construction & other projects.
Document Capture robotic process automation software that eliminates manual data entry from paper, fax and email attachment based forms & extracts data into your ERP, Healthcare, document management or database.
No page count- license based on number of modules and users
Ease to Use- straight forward and the easiest systems to capture data fast
Superior Recognition- for hand-print, machine-print, checkbox, barcode, and other input formats
OpenText TeleForm forms for business automatically captures, classifies and extracts information from paper and electronic documents using powerful recognition technologies and creating accurate process-ready content in real time. It eliminates time-consuming manual document sorting and data entry.
TeleForm is a multichannel solution for capturing information from documents received via mail, fax, email, the internet and mobile devices. Using advanced recognition and pattern-matching technologies, TeleForm reads hand-print, machine print, optical mark, barcodes and signatures from paper, virtually eliminating all human intervention and errors.
- Eliminates the need for manual data entry, the system captures the data to a database or ERP automatically.
- Bridges the divide & automates business processes involving both paper & E-forms with LiquidOffice & workflows
- Processes invoices, loan documents, contracts, and other unstructured documents
- Automatically capture, classify and index any form or document type
- Add business rules within the form to validate business processes
- Increase productivity across a multi-office enterprise with web capture
- Provides auditing, tracking, reporting, and digital signature support
- Forms for business easy to use interface
- Excellent recognition accuracy
Download Brochure & Demo
TeleForm forms for business understands structured documents, such as credit application, account origination forms, census forms, passport applications, student applications and many other unstructured documents.
When information is locked away in paper and electronic documents, it is virtually invisible to an organization. Not only does this represent a large, unquantifiable risk, it also blocks an organization’s ability to leverage a rich source of business information. Capture solutions provide a paper on-ramp to automate digitization and enable further processing using electronic versions, reducing the paper volumes that organizations must handle. Automation of the capture process minimizes manual handling of paper to improve efficiency and accuracy of the content.
Teleform Training Services
- Facilitated by qualified experienced TeleForm instructors
- Per Diem Distance or Onsite Training
- Boot Camp 3 Day Training for Administrators & Users
- Custom Training also available based on your unique forms for business needs
- Call for student fees
E-Forms Workflow Process Automation (BPM) solution for the Enterprise to drive Digital Transformation for complex digital forms requiring approvals, attachments and electronic capture.
Robust eForm Functionality- including designing & integrating with the necessary security.
Centralized management- through a rich client administration
Enterprise-Ready- handle any size job in a wide range of complex IT environments.
LiquidOffice is a powerful e-forms process automation system that builds intelligent online forms, filled out in a web browser, but must follow business workflows and logic. Form data and attachments can be controlled, shared and routed to internal and external authorized users, providing a comprehensive solution for organizations needing to capture and process data to integrate with document management systems and other upstream business processes.
LiquidOffice’s rich, flexible and powerful interface, publishes and processes eforms, manages workflows, includes an end user portal, integrates with MS Outlook and exports data to many targeted systems – ensures complete and accurate data collection with a positive customer experience.
- Provides controlled access, auto-fill, auto look-ups, data validations, e-signatures, dynamic fields, dynamic tables and routing inbound content requiring approvals automatically.
- Bridges the divide & automates business processes involving both paper & digital forms with TeleForm
- Rapidly design a rich e-forms experience that users will love
- Replace manual paper processes with LiquidOffice’s rich same-as-paper experience e-forms.
- Routes forms & notifies managers when digital approvals are needed
- Import your existing library of flat PDF forms to LiquidOffice automatically.
Manage forms, data and documents together within a customer attachments and dynamically access these as standalone pieces or as part of a collection. Notify the right people of pending work, monitor form activity results, and initiate downstream processing faster than paper only systems. You’ll accelerate processes, track data flows and ensure your business rules are maintained for compliance purposes. You can also integrate and process paper, fax or email attachment documents with the TeleForm (optional) to broaden your capture capabilities.
LiquidOffice Training Services
- Per Diem Distance or Onsite Training
- Boot Camp 3 Day Training for Administrators & Users
- Custom Training also available based on your unique needs
- Qualified instructors have years of LiquidOffice & TeleForm experience
- Call for student fees
Connectis has a team of experienced Workflow Automation experts and has automated business process for clients across North America.
Request a quote
Schedule a Callback
Connectis Welcome & Vendor Support
Your support entitles you to unlimited technical support calls during the hours listed below and unlimited version upgrades and point releases during the contract period. Please read this document carefully to learn how to obtain support, licenses and your upgrades. We appreciate your business. If you’ve got questions, contact Connectis Group at 905.695.2200.
During the invoicing process, a shipping slip containing serial numbers was emailed to either the Invoice To: or Ship To: contact specified on your Purchase Order. If you’re unable to locate them, send an email requesting a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org, remember to include your company, contact name, the software title purchased and the Serial# if you have it.
Maintenance Renewals are processed and may be provided by Connectis Group as your first line of support. A Renewal Notification will contain a quote for the upcoming term and will be sent up to 90 days in advance of the current expiry date. Late maintenance renewals will automatically incur a 3% OpenText imposed late renewal fee For more information, contact Connectis Group at 905.695.2200 x1006 email@example.com.
License Decommission or Maintenance Cancellation Policies
If there are any supported components of your current TeleForm or LiquidOffice environment (modules etc.) that you NO LONGER plan to use and/or support, you must ‘decommission’ those products at least 90 days before your contract expiration date. If these products are not decommissioned at least 90 days prior to your contract expiring, you will be charged for another full year of support on these products. Clients wishing to no longer continue renewing their OpenText maintenance must notify Connectis a minimum of 90 days prior to the renewal date to make an application to OpenText for approval, after receiving OpenText approval, the maintenance renewal can be cancelled. Note that if you cancel software maintenance and wish sometime in the future to renew your maintenance there will be an OpenText fee charged which will include the back years of support, plus 1 year going forward maintenance fee, plus a 3% maintenance late renewal fee. Please contact Connectis as soon as you wish to decommission products. We’ll assist with the required paperwork and will submit your decommission request to OpenText.
It is critical that you renew your support contract on time. OpenText imposes a 3% late-penalty (of the total cost of your renewal) that begins the day after a Support Contract expires, and an additional 3% every 30 days a contract remains expired. Please renew your contract before it expires to avoid these costly penalties!
To access My Support, you’ll be required to login to OpenText Connect. OpenText Connect is the entry point for access to Online Support, Communities, and exclusive thought leadership content.
Your OpenText Connect user ID and password is different from the one you used to log on to the HP Support Cloud online support portal, if you are a previous client. If you don’t already have an OpenText Connect account, it will be created automatically. Once your account is created, you’ll receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org requesting that you verify your account details. You will need to verify your account details before you can log on. If you experience any difficulties logging on or require additional accounts, contact email@example.com.
Once you are able to login to the OpenText systems, we recommend that you watch the introductory video to the My Support Portal here: https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll/open/45708888
Product Info & Email Contact
- View the latest product info at https://www.opentext.com/products-and-solutions/products/customer-experience-management/intelligent-forms-automation or https://www.opentext.com/products-and-solutions/products/customer-experience-management/intelligent-forms-automation.
- Send your break-fix support requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, excepting holidays and weekends. Please include the product name, version, serial #, and description of the issue, include screenshots if possible.
For Support Follow these Steps
To obtain technical support, download new or upgraded licenses or chat, register yourself at the OpenText Customer Care Community Portal https://knowledge.opentext.com/. You’ll be asked to select a unique username (email address) and password, plus enter your name and phone number. You’ll also need your Entity ID and Product License Key found in the Product License PDF. Once registered from this site you can download product updates and documentation.
Phone & Remote Desktop Support – Monday – Friday & Premium Extended 7×24
- For primary support during standard hours call Connectis Group 905-695-2200 8:30am-5:00pm EST.
- For premium support during extended hours call Connectis Group 416-779-3282 and provide your support contract ID
- For secondary support call OpenText at (800) 499-6544 8:30am-6:00pm EST.
- Remote desktop screen sharing support provided as required.
Ticket Management & License Request
The My Support website lets you quickly and easily submit, update, and monitor the progress of your organization’s tickets. Take advantage of the online Help to learn how to open new support tickets, request license keys, and update all of your contact information online.
Start using My Support today: https://support.opentext.com/portal/site/css (Log on required).
You can now request license keys from one central location on My Support. The step-by-step license key wizard will help you request license keys quickly and easily, without the need to contact Support. To request a license key, simply click the License Keys quick action from the My Support home page and the license key wizard will appear. You can watch the tutorial video to learn more about the new wizard.
Knowledge Center, Downloads & Documentation
NOTE: If you are a NEW CUSTOMER, you will receive your KC username and password in a separate email which will be required during the download process or to access technical documents.
Refer to the PACKING SLIP emailed to your invoicing contact to determine which OpenText software to download from the KC. If you see “YES” in the left margin under the “K/C D/L” column, the software can be downloaded from the Knowledge Center. The PACKING SLIP also contains your END USER information and PRODUCT SKU.
Find downloads at https://knowledge.opentext.com/
- If you already have a Knowledge Center account, please use your current username and password to login.
- From the KC home page, click the A-Z Look Up tab.
- Click the corresponding letter for the software you want to download (ex: “T” for TeleForm).
- For a complete list of all our products, refer to the following URL: http://www.opentext.com/2/global/products/products-all/products-rebranded-products-table.htm
- From the product page, click Downloads to view a list of downloads available for that product. Downloads are organized by version, language and operating system.
Please note you may need to download ISO 9660 images or zip files. For more information on how to download these files, please refer to the following URL: http://mimage.opentext.com/support/ecm/secure/software/checksuminstructions.html
During INSTALLATION, you’ll be required to key in your PRODUCT LICENSE and SERIAL NUMBER which is found in a text file emailed to the invoicing contact along with the original PACKING SLIP. Keep this information safe – DO NOT LOSE IT.
If you are unable to sign in to the Knowledge Center or are having trouble downloading our software, please let OpenText know by using your My Support portal at https://support.opentext.com/ or contacting your nearest support office http://www.opentext.com/2/global/company/company-contact.html
Thank you for purchasing Software, Maintenance and Support Services through Connectis Group, your trusted advisor, we appreciate your business! The support program entitles you to version upgrades, point releases, and technical phone support during the contract term.
- Vendors don’t provide onsite support.
- Vendor maintenance & support is required during year 1 of your initial purchase.
- Unlimited long distance phone support is provided to both clients directly and Connectis on behalf of the client when a vendor maintenance plan is purchased.
- Vendors will not provide support to Connectis on behalf of clients who’s contract has lapsed.
- Vendors provide new version upgrades, patches, point releases when requested during the maintenance period.
- Service times are dependent on the contract level of service purchased.
- Vendor services are limited to currently supported versions.
- Pricing fees vary and are based on quantity of products in use + level of service required.