Learn how EtherFax can help you save cost on gateway or fax card using your existing fax server, modules and channel licenses.
Telephony in the Cloud
Put your Fax Servers Telephony in the Cloud & Save Time & Money.
Long Term Commitment Not Required!
Canadian and US based co-locations provide fax telephony services in the cloud with global coverage for your fax numbers. With etherFAX you won’t need costly fax gateways or fax boards and recurring local Telco telephony & long distance fees. If you’ve got FaxCore or RightFax and the server can hit Google … you can etherFAX. No contract, always month to month and No Long Distance in North America.
Security brief on EtherFax covers how you can leverage the Internet to manage all business-critical fax communications to become HIPAA compliant.
EMR Healthcare Compliance
Learn why Fax Enabling Your EMR System will help you deal with the document challenges in healthcare (HIPAA Compliance).
Unplug Your Fax Server Telco
Using fax cards with your fax server is expensive and your Telco loves it. Watch to hear about strategies that can reduce your technology & cost burden.
Schedule a Callback
- Uses your existing fax server, modules and channel licenses.
- Own a gateway or fax card? You can reduce your annual maintenance costs – you won’t need them.
- Fast delivery, efficient, fast to deploy, only pay for successful connections
- Leverages the Internet to manage all business-critical fax communications.
- etherFAX SEN – Secure Exchange Network – provides the capability for organizations to create their own private fax network, integrating an array of fax servers and applications, ensuring fast connections, end-to-end encryption, and guaranteed delivery.
- RightFax is part of the etherFAX SEN ecosystem. etherFAX is PCI DSS Level 1 Certified and HIPAA compliant.
The consortium presents the world’s largest secure cloud-based faxing network that improves fax transmission success rates, significantly shortens the delivery time of faxes and provides a secure and encrypted connection from start to finish.
“With secure, cloud-based transfers, fax documents succeed on the first attempt, every time. Furthermore, large faxes that would normally take hours are delivered in seconds,” said, Tom Linhard, president of FaxCore. “MFP manufacturers integrating etherFAX adapters into their systems are essentially becoming part of the Fax Federation ecosystem.”
The shift from copper-based telephone lines to broadband connections has precipitated the adoption of IP data transmissions such as VoIP and Fax over IP. However, most telephony endpoints still leverage the public switched telephone network (PSTN). Whereas IP-based voice and video services may experience intermittent jitter and latency due to legacy infrastructure or too many hops, those same connectivity hiccups result in failed faxes. This is extremely frustrating as faxes are typically very important documents and timely delivery is a must.
“The Fax Federation represents a new milestone for the fax industry which has been impeded by the constraints of a standard that has failed to evolve,” said Paul Banco, CEO of etherFAX. “FaxCore and other Fax Federation members have united to create a network with 10 million-plus endpoints and this ecosystem continues to grow each day.”
The Fax Federation network provides an alternative to sending faxes over the PSTN because it provides a high-speed data connection between both endpoints, provided those fax servers, or the etherFAX A2E device, are connecting to etherFAX. The benefits of this bypass include 100% call success rates, faster delivery of faxes, support for color and high-resolution documents, and the option to integrate legacy fax machines and MFPs into the Fax Federation.
“The benefits of the Fax Federation are immediately realized because the end users do not have to do anything different,” added Linhard. “Now, not only are their faxes delivered securely, but they get there on the first try and nearly instantaneous.”
To learn more about the Fax Federation, visit www.faxfederation.org
- Vendors don’t provide onsite support.
- Vendor maintenance & support is required during year 1 of your initial purchase.
- Unlimited long distance phone support is provided to both clients directly and Connectis on behalf of the client when a vendor maintenance plan is purchased.
- Vendors will not provide support to Connectis on behalf of clients who’s contract has lapsed.
- Vendors provide new version upgrades, patches, point releases when requested during the maintenance period.
- Service times are dependent on the contract level of service purchased.
- Vendor services are limited to currently supported versions.
- Pricing fees vary and are based on quantity of products in use + level of service required.
Your support entitles you to unlimited technical support during the hours listed below during the contract period. Please read this document carefully to learn how to obtain support and your upgrades.
- Access the etherFAX Customer Portal anytime to check on the volume page counts or archived faxes (if you’ve purchased this option).
- You’ll need your Account, Username and Password to gain access. The details were provided on your invoice
- Portal is at https://clients.connect.etherfax.net/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2f
Terms and Conditions
- Fees: The etherFax service fee is for a subscription of sending and receiving fax pages at a volume and rate identified on your invoice. In addition, $0.15 will be charged per page for fax pages sent or received that are beyond the contracted page count tier level. The contracted tier rate only includes faxes sent and received in Canada and the US. Other destinations are charged at the rates shown on the etherFAX International Rate sheet. Contact Connectis for a current etherFax International Rate sheet. Use of service will be monitored and overage will be billed and payment is due upon receipt of invoice.
- Additional Fees: Contact Connectis for current fees structure for provisioning additional DID’s and Toll Free DID’s per month and one-time Number Porting costs.
- Taxes: All charges are exclusive of sales taxes, valued added tax, and other federal, provincial, state, municipal or other governmental taxes, charges or levies (collectively “Taxes”), each of which you will be responsible for paying. You may cancel this agreement at any time, and will be subjected to the early termination fee as outlined in section 18 of the etherFAX EULA.
- Term: The term will be extended automatically for successive terms unless you send Connectis Group a written notice that you no longer want the service renewed at least 90 days before the end of any term.
- Billing and Payment: Monthly service fees and usage fees are invoiced monthly quarterly in advance. All payments shall become past due if not paid within 30 days of the invoice date. Payments not received when due will accrue interest at a rate of 1.5% per month. The Service will be suspended if the Company is more than 15 days past due.
- Subscriber’s Users: You agrees that it you are responsible for all individual users who access and / or use the Services through your account (each, an “End User”). Accordingly, the terms, conditions, restrictions and obligations of this Agreement applicable to your Company (excluding payment obligations) will also apply to all End Users, and your Company will be liable for any breach hereof by any End Users.
- Subscriber Conduct: Your Company is solely responsible for the contents of its transmissions through the Services. The Service reserves the right to take any action with respect to the Services that the Service deems necessary or appropriate if it believes your Company or its information may create liability for the Service or compromise or disrupt the Service for other Subscribers.
- Subscriber Further Agrees: to comply with US FCC Regulations regarding unsolicited fax transmissions; not to use the Service for illegal purposes, including but not limited to distribution of unsolicited facsimile advertisements; not to use the Service to infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; and not to transmit through the Service any unlawful, harassing, libelous, threatening, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material. The Service may use filters and other technologies and procedures to terminate unsolicited fax advertisements without delivering them.