Put your Fax Servers Telephony in the Cloud
& Save Time & Money.
Long Term Commitment Not Required!
Canadian and US based co-locations provide fax telephony services in the cloud with global coverage for your fax numbers. With etherFAX you won’t need costly fax gateways or fax boards and recurring local Telco telephony & long distance fees. If you’ve got FaxCore or RightFax and the server can hit Google … you can etherFAX. No contract, always month to month and No Long Distance in North America.
- Uses your existing fax server, modules and channel licenses.
- Own a gateway or fax card? You can reduce your annual maintenance costs – you won’t need them.
- Fast delivery, efficient, fast to deploy, only pay for successful connections
The consortium presents the world’s largest secure cloud-based faxing network that improves fax transmission success rates, significantly shortens the delivery time of faxes and provides a secure and encrypted connection from start to finish.
“With secure, cloud-based transfers, fax documents succeed on the first attempt, every time. Furthermore, large faxes that would normally take hours are delivered in seconds,” said, Tom Linhard, president of FaxCore. “MFP manufacturers integrating etherFAX adapters into their systems are essentially becoming part of the Fax Federation ecosystem.”
The shift from copper-based telephone lines to broadband connections has precipitated the adoption of IP data transmissions such as VoIP and Fax over IP. However, most telephony endpoints still leverage the public switched telephone network (PSTN). Whereas IP-based voice and video services may experience intermittent jitter and latency due to legacy infrastructure or too many hops, those same connectivity hiccups result in failed faxes. This is extremely frustrating as faxes are typically very important documents and timely delivery is a must.
“The Fax Federation represents a new milestone for the fax industry which has been impeded by the constraints of a standard that has failed to evolve,” said Paul Banco, CEO of etherFAX. “FaxCore and other Fax Federation members have united to create a network with 10 million-plus endpoints and this ecosystem continues to grow each day.”
The Fax Federation network provides an alternative to sending faxes over the PSTN because it provides a high-speed data connection between both endpoints, provided those fax servers, or the etherFAX A2E device, are connecting to etherFAX. The benefits of this bypass include 100% call success rates, faster delivery of faxes, support for color and high-resolution documents, and the option to integrate legacy fax machines and MFPs into the Fax Federation.
“The benefits of the Fax Federation are immediately realized because the end users do not have to do anything different,” added Linhard. “Now, not only are their faxes delivered securely, but they get there on the first try and nearly instantaneous.”
To learn more about the Fax Federation, visit www.faxfederation.org
- Leverages the Internet to manage all business-critical fax communications.
- etherFAX SEN – Secure Exchange Network – provides the capability for organizations to create their own private fax network, integrating an array of fax servers and applications, ensuring fast connections, end-to-end encryption, and guaranteed delivery.
- RightFax is part of the etherFAX SEN ecosystem. etherFAX is PCI DSS Level 1 Certified and HIPAA compliant.
- Vendors don’t provide onsite support.
- Vendor maintenance & support is required during year 1 of your initial purchase.
- Unlimited long distance phone support is provided to both clients directly and Connectis on behalf of the client when a vendor maintenance plan is purchased.
- Vendors will not provide support to Connectis on behalf of clients who’s contract has lapsed.
- Vendors provide new version upgrades, patches, point releases when requested during the maintenance period.
- Service times are dependent on the contract level of service purchased.
- Vendor services are limited to currently supported versions.
- Pricing fees vary and are based on quantity of products in use + level of service required.
Connectis Welcome Letter
Your support entitles you to unlimited technical support during the hours listed below during the contract period. Please read this document carefully to learn how to obtain support and your upgrades.
- Access the etherFAX Customer Portal anytime to check on the volume page counts or archived faxes (if you’ve purchased this option).
- You’ll need your Account, Username and Password to gain access. The details were provided on your invoice
- Portal is at https://clients.connect.etherfax.net/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2f
Terms and Conditions
- Fees The etherFax service fee is for a subscription of sending and receiving fax pages at a volume and rate identified on your invoice. In addition, $0.15 will be charged per page for fax pages sent or received that are beyond the contracted page count tier level. The contracted tier rate only includes faxes sent and received in Canada and the US. Other destinations are charged at the rates shown on the etherFAX International Rate sheet. Contact Connectis for a current etherFax International Rate sheet. Use of service will be monitored and overage will be billed and payment is due upon receipt of invoice.
- Additional Fees: The cost for toll DID’s per month are $0.50 per number and Toll Free DID’s are $1.00 per month / number. Porting costs are as follows. All single number ports have a onetime cost of $20.00 per number; anything over 50 numbers is considered a project / bulk port and has a onetime cost of $2.00 per number.
- Taxes: All charges are exclusive of sales taxes, valued added tax, and other federal, provincial, state, municipal or other governmental taxes, charges or levies (collectively “Taxes”), each of which you will be responsible for paying. You may cancel this agreement at any time, and will be subjected to the early termination fee as outlined in section 18 of the etherFAX EULA.
- Term: The term will be extended automatically for successive terms unless you send Connectis Group a written notice that you no longer want the service renewed at least 90 days before the end of any term.
- Billing and Payment: Monthly service fees and usage fees are invoiced monthly quarterly in advance. All payments shall become past due if not paid within 30 days of the invoice date. Payments not received when due will accrue interest at a rate of 1.5% per month. The Service will be suspended if the Company is more than 15 days past due.
- Subscriber’s Users: You agrees that it you are responsible for all individual users who access and / or use the Services through your account (each, an “End User”). Accordingly, the terms, conditions, restrictions and obligations of this Agreement applicable to your Company (excluding payment obligations) will also apply to all End Users, and your Company will be liable for any breach hereof by any End Users.
- Subscriber Conduct: Your Company is solely responsible for the contents of its transmissions through the Services. The Service reserves the right to take any action with respect to the Services that the Service deems necessary or appropriate if it believes your Company or its information may create liability for the Service or compromise or disrupt the Service for other Subscribers.
- Subscriber Further Agrees: to comply with US FCC Regulations regarding unsolicited fax transmissions; not to use the Service for illegal purposes, including but not limited to distribution of unsolicited facsimile advertisements; not to use the Service to infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; and not to transmit through the Service any unlawful, harassing, libelous, threatening, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material. The Service may use filters and other technologies and procedures to terminate unsolicited fax advertisements without delivering them.
Thank you for purchasing your etherFax Subscription Service from Connectis Group, your trusted advisor – we appreciate your business.
What Our Customers Say
Connectis has been great to work with. The support team understands our processes and promptly addresses any concerns or issues we have. I found their support staff to be courteous and have deep product knowledgeable which made the implementation a pleasant experience.
M.D. Algoma Public HealthDirector IT
Now that TeleForm and LiquidOffice are working together, we’ve been able to transform our traditional paper intensive capture process to an automated electronic one. Key information is automatically read from paper and electronic forms faster and more accurately than we could before, reducing cycle times by as much as 75%. We’re pleased with Connectis’ implementation and support services and the software’s performance and scalability.
A.G. Ottawa Heart Research InstituteIT Administrator
Thanks to you & your team for the great & professional support extended during the RightFax Fax over IP project & MFP integration with RightFax. It’s a pleasure to work with a firm which not only understands & manages our requests, but also adds value through knowledge & experience. I must say it’s nice to deal with a company that has such friendly support.
G.G. Spicers CdaRightFax Administrator
My staff worked closely with Niyaz Sheikh, Connectis’ VP of Security Services to both collect the information and present the detailed findings to our team. Connectis was thorough and available for questions and will provide a re-validation once we’ve made our repairs. We’re considering following Niyaz’s recommendation to perform an assessment quarterly going forward to ensure we’re protected. I found the Connectis team to be responsive, accurate and supportive and I intend to work with them going forward and recommend them to others needing Cyber Security Services. Read More
M. Wein, Vice PresidentMarathon Watch Company Ltd.
It took a while to find a company that could really implement our document automation needs. We hooked up with Connectis, they’re specialists and took the time to understand our requirements on the first call and put together a license and services package that did the job. I will definitely seek out their advice when I need them again.
M.K. National Bank of CdaProject Manager
I am writing to just say thank you. We recently purchased FaxCore and are very happy with the results. I spent nearly 6 months trying to find a decent fax solution, and it appears that my search was finally successful. More than that, I wanted to let you know that Jazz was probably the best sales rep I have had the pleasure to work with in years. He went way above and beyond my expectations and made this process as painless as was possible. Your support team was also incredible throughout the trial and install of our production server. So again, thank you for a great experience.
J.T. Commerce MortgageIT Director
Connectis’ work was fast, to the point, clearly presented their value proposition and I believe accurate. I found Niyaz to be a skilled, thoughtful, and thorough professional security expert. I’d recommend their services and hire them again should the need arise. Read more
A. Neamtan, PresidentNeamtan & Associates CPA Professional Corp.
I will say that all work was performed to our expectations Jazz and Mohammad always very helpful and patient as we worked through internal challenges. We have had a good relationship lasting many years with Connectis in support of our RightFax environment and anticipate this will continue for years to come.
WR, City of KingstonManager Distributed Computing
Connectis implemented a solution that automated the processing of delivery notices and invoicing. We reduced data entry labor and saved lots of admin time, which we are now able to divert to more productive tasks and have substantial cash flow benefits. The Proof of Delivery automation reduced the number of staff needed, saved us lots of admin time and reduced our risk exposure.
D.D. Parmalat DairiesNational Manager Route Accounting
Our dealings with Connectis have been professional, and it is clear from the output of their report that the team is comprised of security professionals with a comprehensive understanding of cyber security best practices. Read More
D. Golstein, DirectorGlobal Mentoring Solutions