- Total Fax Tracking
- Automatic Archiving
- Fax enable any application
- SMTP Gateway
- File Gateway (supports RightFax codes)
- Fax Agent (enhanced security)
- Web client & print driver
- FaxCore SDK (leverage .NET API, Web Service/SOA SDK)
Upgrade your business with the Most Modern fax software in the business – for less
eV5 is a multi-tenant, true 3rd generation .Net fax server innovation, with scalability, fault tolerance & distributed processing built-in. Manage enterprise class faxing with secure cloud or on premise solutions. FaxCore enables Outlook, Office 365, Exchange, SharePoint, Notes, SAP, MFD’s, EquiTrac & much more. Modernize with cloud telephony, SIP, FoIP or gateway solution.
- Microsoft Applications (SQL Server, Exchange, Hyper-V, SharePoint, Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2015, Office 365, Dynamics CRM, Lync)
- VMware, Citrix Xenserver, Lotus Notes
- Cisco, Avaya, T.38, SIP, Dialogic, SAP, Oracle, Multi-Function Devices etc.
Connectis Welcome Letter
Your support entitles you to unlimited technical support during the hours listed below during the contract period. Please read this document carefully to learn how to obtain support and your upgrades.
New License Downloads
Standard Support (5x9)
- FaxCore Standard Support is provided within 24 hours of the next business day or sooner. 75% of all received support requests are responded to within 4 hours or less of receipt of the support request.
- Routine Support Hours: 7.00am to 6.00pm, Monday through Friday Mountain Time (GMT-7) • Emergency Support is provided within a 4 hour response time between 7.00am – 6.00pm, Monday through Friday Mountain Time (GMT-7) Emergency Support Defined
- No outbound calls, no dial tone or unable to break dial tone. • No inbound calls, ring no answer (RNA), system wide lack of audible ring. • Single or greater T-1 failure / outage or degradation of service. • 50% or greater system failure / outage not caused by a power outage.
Extended Maintenance (7x24)
- Routine Support same day response (24 hours daily, 7 days weekly), response time within 24 hours. • Emergency Support, 4-hours response (24 hours daily, 7 days weekly)
Submitting a Support Request
FaxCore Support E-mail – Primary Communication Link
- Send support requests to email@example.com.
- Include Company name, contact name, phone number and email address, and describe the problem in detail.
- A Support Ticket is automatically generated by your email. All incidents are tracked with history and solutions to better support your staff.
- You’ll be emailed the “incident tracking #” which must be provided by you when requesting support for existing or closed incidents.
- In the event your server is completely inoperable, type “Server Down” in the subject line of your support email request. In the event there is a question regarding a new installation provided by Connectis Group, type “Installation Request” in the subject line of your support email request.
FaxCore Call Back Support Service
- For phone support dial 720-870-2900 x302
- or at the voice prompt, say “Support”.
- Leave a voice message at the prompt, stating your issue in detail. Note: Email is the primary method for opening a trouble tickets.
Essential Customer Requirements
To better serve your support request, please ensure:
- The caller is an IT staff person with all Administrative privileges needed to access all applications or network components related to the FaxCore Deployment.
- Telecom technician and/or telecom service provider is on site or on call for any telephony related issues.
- Data/SQL network technician is available or on call.
- If integrated with email, the messaging Administrator is available.
- If integrated with and 3rd party application (Workflow, ERP, EMR etc.) the Administrator should be available.
EtherFax Customer Portal
- You can access the etherFAX Customer Portal anytime to check on the volume page count. You will need your Account, Username and Password to gain access.
Thank you for purchasing your solution from Connectis Group, your trusted advisor – we appreciate your business. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Connectis Group at 905.695.2200.
- Vendors don’t provide onsite support.
- Vendor maintenance & support is required during year 1 of your initial purchase.
- Unlimited long distance phone support is provided to both clients directly and Connectis on behalf of the client when a vendor maintenance plan is purchased.
- Vendors will not provide support to Connectis on behalf of clients who’s contract has lapsed.
- Vendors provide new version upgrades, patches, point releases when requested during the maintenance period.
- Service times are dependent on the contract level of service purchased.
- Vendor services are limited to currently supported versions.
- Pricing fees vary and are based on quantity of products in use + level of service required.
What Our Customers Say
Now that TeleForm and LiquidOffice are working together, we’ve been able to transform our traditional paper intensive capture process to an automated electronic one. Key information is automatically read from paper and electronic forms faster and more accurately than we could before, reducing cycle times by as much as 75%. We’re pleased with Connectis’ implementation and support services and the software’s performance and scalability.
A.G. Ottawa Heart Research InstituteIT Administrator
Connectis implemented a solution that automated the processing of delivery notices and invoicing. We reduced data entry labor and saved lots of admin time, which we are now able to divert to more productive tasks and have substantial cash flow benefits. The Proof of Delivery automation reduced the number of staff needed, saved us lots of admin time and reduced our risk exposure.
D.D. Parmalat DairiesNational Manager Route Accounting
I am writing to just say thank you. We recently purchased FaxCore and are very happy with the results. I spent nearly 6 months trying to find a decent fax solution, and it appears that my search was finally successful. More than that, I wanted to let you know that Jazz was probably the best sales rep I have had the pleasure to work with in years. He went way above and beyond my expectations and made this process as painless as was possible. Your support team was also incredible throughout the trial and install of our production server. So again, thank you for a great experience.
J.T. Commerce MortgageIT Director
It took a while to find a company that could really implement our document automation needs. We hooked up with Connectis, they’re specialists and took the time to understand our requirements on the first call and put together a license and services package that did the job. I will definitely seek out their advice when I need them again.
M.K. National Bank of CdaProject Manager
Connectis has been great to work with. The support team understands our processes and promptly addresses any concerns or issues we have. I found their support staff to be courteous and have deep product knowledgeable which made the implementation a pleasant experience.
M.D. Algoma Public HealthDirector IT
Thanks to you & your team for the great & professional support extended during the RightFax Fax over IP project & MFP integration with RightFax. It’s a pleasure to work with a firm which not only understands & manages our requests, but also adds value through knowledge & experience. I must say it’s nice to deal with a company that has such friendly support.
G.G. Spicers CdaRightFax Administrator