- Total Fax Tracking
- Automatic Archiving
- Fax enable any application
- SMTP Gateway
- File Gateway (supports RightFax codes)
- Fax Agent (enhanced security)
- Web client & print driver
- FaxCore SDK (leverage .NET API, Web Service/SOA SDK)
Automate your faxing with the Most Modern fax server in the business – for Less Than You’d Expect
eV5 is a multi-tenant, true 3rd generation .Net fax server innovation, with scalability, fault tolerance & distributed processing built-in. Manage enterprise class faxing with secure cloud or on premise solutions. FaxCore enables Outlook, Office 365, Exchange, SharePoint, Notes, SAP, MFD’s, EquiTrac & much more. Modernize with cloud telephony, SIP, FoIP or gateway solution.
- Microsoft Applications (SQL Server, Exchange, Hyper-V, SharePoint, Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2015, Office 365, Dynamics CRM, Lync)
- VMware, Citrix Xenserver, Lotus Notes
- Cisco, Avaya, T.38, SIP, Dialogic, SAP, Oracle, Multi-Function Devices etc.
Connectis Welcome Letter
Your support entitles you to unlimited technical support during the hours listed below during the contract period. Please read this document carefully to learn how to obtain support and your upgrades.
New License Downloads
Standard Support (5x9)
- FaxCore Standard Support is provided within 24 hours of the next business day or sooner. 75% of all received support requests are responded to within 4 hours or less of receipt of the support request.
- Routine Support Hours: 7.00am to 6.00pm, Monday through Friday Mountain Time (GMT-7) • Emergency Support is provided within a 4 hour response time between 7.00am – 6.00pm, Monday through Friday Mountain Time (GMT-7) Emergency Support Defined
- No outbound calls, no dial tone or unable to break dial tone. • No inbound calls, ring no answer (RNA), system wide lack of audible ring. • Single or greater T-1 failure / outage or degradation of service. • 50% or greater system failure / outage not caused by a power outage.
Extended Maintenance (7x24)
- Routine Support same day response (24 hours daily, 7 days weekly), response time within 24 hours. • Emergency Support, 4-hours response (24 hours daily, 7 days weekly)
Submitting a Support Request
FaxCore Support E-mail – Primary Communication Link
- Send support requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include Company name, contact name, phone number and email address, and describe the problem in detail.
- A Support Ticket is automatically generated by your email. All incidents are tracked with history and solutions to better support your staff.
- You’ll be emailed the “incident tracking #” which must be provided by you when requesting support for existing or closed incidents.
- In the event your server is completely inoperable, type “Server Down” in the subject line of your support email request. In the event there is a question regarding a new installation provided by Connectis Group, type “Installation Request” in the subject line of your support email request.
FaxCore Call Back Support Service
- For phone support dial 720-870-2900 x302
- or at the voice prompt, say “Support”.
- Leave a voice message at the prompt, stating your issue in detail. Note: Email is the primary method for opening a trouble tickets.
Essential Customer Requirements
To better serve your support request, please ensure:
- The caller is an IT staff person with all Administrative privileges needed to access all applications or network components related to the FaxCore Deployment.
- Telecom technician and/or telecom service provider is on site or on call for any telephony related issues.
- Data/SQL network technician is available or on call.
- If integrated with email, the messaging Administrator is available.
- If integrated with and 3rd party application (Workflow, ERP, EMR etc.) the Administrator should be available.
EtherFax Customer Portal
- You can access the etherFAX Customer Portal anytime to check on the volume page count. You will need your Account, Username and Password to gain access.
Thank you for purchasing your solution from Connectis Group, your trusted advisor – we appreciate your business. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Connectis Group at 905.695.2200.
- Vendors don’t provide onsite support.
- Vendor maintenance & support is required during year 1 of your initial purchase.
- Unlimited long distance phone support is provided to both clients directly and Connectis on behalf of the client when a vendor maintenance plan is purchased.
- Vendors will not provide support to Connectis on behalf of clients who’s contract has lapsed.
- Vendors provide new version upgrades, patches, point releases when requested during the maintenance period.
- Service times are dependent on the contract level of service purchased.
- Vendor services are limited to currently supported versions.
- Pricing fees vary and are based on quantity of products in use + level of service required.