FlexiCapture’s powerful capabilities enable it to scale from processing thousands of forms to millions. FlexiCapture recognizes machine print (OCR), hand print (ICR), check marks (OMR), and bar-codes (OBR) and reads a wide variety of form types. FlexiCapture can export data in XML, text and multiple database file formats & produce custom data exports. FlexiCapture easily integrates with databases, accounting programs, and customer management systems. A user-friendly interface guides users through steps of form processing, scanning, template matching, recognition, verification and export.
FlexiCapture Advanced Document and Data Capture affordably processes data for any size project - small or large.
powerful data capture engine reads the document data from just about any document you can throw at it and accurately extracts the document data and converts the paper image into business-ready data.
FlexiCapture Studio is used to process semi-structured document and includes a built-in form / template designer helps speeds form definition dramatically and increases machine readability and data recognition. FlexiCapture Studio controls the rules to process semi-structured documents (data that’s not always found in the same location on each document) and define the database export. For example, a single FlexiLayout is enough to find all required fields on invoices coming from different suppliers and with any layout variations, even for multi-page documents.
- Manages all kinds of documents: time sheets, insurance claims, healthcare documents & any other document type.
- Make short work of extracting the data you need & releasing the content to your business system & without all the time consuming tasks like manual data entry, document separation & classification and more.
- Automatically extract machine-printed & hand-printed data from completed surveys, tests, census papers, registration cards & other types of forms.
- Minimize time from form completion to data delivery
- Reduce spending on manual labor for data entry
- Ensure accuracy of data and analytic’s
- Turnkey capture solution replaces costly manual data entry with efficient invoice processing.
- Centralized extraction and validation of data,
- Accelerates the payables process, reduces the cost of paying an invoice, & improves visibility into the payment cycle & accuracy of analysis & forecasting.
- FlexiCapture for Invoices includes all the modules you’ll need to process small or large jobs.
- Accelerates invoice processing
- Automatic Supplier and Buyer Identification – Captured invoices are automatically classified into appropriate supplier and purchasing business unit.
- Data Extraction and Purchase Order Matching – Data required for invoice approval and payment is located
- on the invoice automatically. Line items on the invoice are matched against line items in the corresponding purchase order.
- Touchless Processing – Invoices that have passed all validations, can be immediately sent for approval. If they have been successfully matched against a PO and approval is not required, the invoice can be sent straight to payment.
Check your Welcome Support letter to determine if your support is provided by Connectis or ABBYY.
- FlexiCapture Technical Support: (510) 226-6717
- Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. PST Monday through Friday
- Vendor support page
- Vendors don’t provide onsite support.
- Vendor maintenance & support is required during year 1 of your initial purchase.
- Unlimited long distance phone support is provided to both clients directly and Connectis on behalf of the client when a vendor maintenance plan is purchased.
- Vendors will not provide support to Connectis on behalf of clients who’s contract has lapsed.
- Vendors provide new version upgrades, patches, point releases when requested during the maintenance period.
- Service times are dependent on the contract level of service purchased.
- Vendor services are limited to currently supported versions.
- Pricing fees vary and are based on quantity of products in use + level of service required.
Connectis Welcome Letter
Your support entitles you to unlimited technical support calls during the hours below and unlimited version upgrades and point releases during the 12 month contract. To download your new or upgraded license follow the instructions below.
New License & Upgrade Downloads
For new purchases an email has been forwarded and mailed to the Ship To: contact on your Purchase Order or the Invoice sent to you from Connectis with your license and download information. If you’re unable to locate them, send an email requesting a copy of this information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your company, contact name, the software title purchased and the Serial#.
Follow These Steps:
- Before you can begin working with your software product, you must complete these steps: a. Have your product serial number code handy; emailed to you separately by ABBYY b. Download the complete software install set from ABBYY to your computer and unzip the application. c. Activate your license with the on-line ABBYY License Server, obtained after you’ve installed the software
- Download your software install set at
- FlexiCapture v12 at http://www.abbyydownloads.com/fc12/
- Unzip the file and install the application
Re-Installing on Another Machine
If you single user license has been installed on one machine and you’d like to move it to another machine for any reason, you must run the ABBYY License Manager application and DEACTIVATE your license on the older machine, install the application on the new machine and then request an online Activation through the ABBYY License Manager application. Contact Connectis if you wish to move your license to another machine under other circumstances.
Phone & Remote Web Support - Monday - Friday
Have your product version and serial number handy when calling.
- First line ABBYY support 408-457-9777, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM PST, excluding holidays.
- Or call Connectis 905-695-2200 8:30am – 5:00pm EST, excluding holidays. Only Connectis can log support tickets with http://www.abbyyusa.com/csm
- Anytime Support requests can be submitted anytime to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, excluding holidays. Your email should include the product name, version & serial number and the nature of your problem, with screen shots if possible.
Got questions, call Connectis at 905.695.2200.
Thank you for purchasing your solution from Connectis Group, your trusted advisor – we appreciate your business.
What Our Customers Say
Connectis has been great to work with. The support team understands our processes and promptly addresses any concerns or issues we have. I found their support staff to be courteous and have deep product knowledgeable which made the implementation a pleasant experience.
M.D. Algoma Public HealthDirector IT
Now that TeleForm and LiquidOffice are working together, we’ve been able to transform our traditional paper intensive capture process to an automated electronic one. Key information is automatically read from paper and electronic forms faster and more accurately than we could before, reducing cycle times by as much as 75%. We’re pleased with Connectis’ implementation and support services and the software’s performance and scalability.
A.G. Ottawa Heart Research InstituteIT Administrator
Thanks to you & your team for the great & professional support extended during the RightFax Fax over IP project & MFP integration with RightFax. It’s a pleasure to work with a firm which not only understands & manages our requests, but also adds value through knowledge & experience. I must say it’s nice to deal with a company that has such friendly support.
G.G. Spicers CdaRightFax Administrator
It took a while to find a company that could really implement our document automation needs. We hooked up with Connectis, they’re specialists and took the time to understand our requirements on the first call and put together a license and services package that did the job. I will definitely seek out their advice when I need them again.
M.K. National Bank of CdaProject Manager
Connectis implemented a solution that automated the processing of delivery notices and invoicing. We reduced data entry labor and saved lots of admin time, which we are now able to divert to more productive tasks and have substantial cash flow benefits. The Proof of Delivery automation reduced the number of staff needed, saved us lots of admin time and reduced our risk exposure.
D.D. Parmalat DairiesNational Manager Route Accounting
I am writing to just say thank you. We recently purchased FaxCore and are very happy with the results. I spent nearly 6 months trying to find a decent fax solution, and it appears that my search was finally successful. More than that, I wanted to let you know that Jazz was probably the best sales rep I have had the pleasure to work with in years. He went way above and beyond my expectations and made this process as painless as was possible. Your support team was also incredible throughout the trial and install of our production server. So again, thank you for a great experience.
J.T. Commerce MortgageIT Director