LiquidOffice’s rich, flexible and powerful interface, publishes and processes eforms, manages workflows, includes an end user portal, integrates with MS Outlook and exports data to many targeted systems – ensures complete and accurate data collection with a positive customer experience. Manage forms, data and documents together within a customer attachments and dynamically access these as standalone pieces or as part of a collection.
LiquidOffice is a powerful eforms process automation system that builds intelligent electronic forms, filled out in a web browser, but must follow business workflows and logic. Form data and attachments can be controlled, shared and routed to internal and external authorized users, providing a comprehensive solution for organizations needing to capture and process data to integrate with document management systems and other upstream business processes.
Notify the right people of pending work, monitor form activity results, and initiate downstream processing faster than paper only systems. You’ll accelerate processes, track data flows and ensure your business rules are maintained for compliance purposes. You can also integrate and process paper, fax or email attachment documents with the TeleForm (optional) to broaden your capture capabilities.
- Provides controlled access, auto-fill, auto look-ups, data validations, e-signatures, dynamic fields, dynamic tables and routing inbound content requiring approvals automatically.
- Bridges the divide & automates business processes involving both paper & digital forms with TeleForm
- Rapidly design a rich on-line forms experience that users will love
- Replace manual paper processes with LiquidOffice’s rich same-as-paper experience online forms.
- Routes forms & notifies managers when digital approvals are needed
- Import your existing library of flat PDF forms to LiquidOffice automatically.
Get the Data Sheet
- Per Diem Distance or Onsite Training
- Boot Camp 3 Day Training for Administrators & Users
- Custom Training also available based on your unique needs
- Qualified instructors have years of LiquidOffice & TeleForm experience
- Call for student fees
Let Us Know Which Demo You'd Like to Check Out
- Event registration
- Cheque requisitions
- Employee Onboarding
- Employee Job Application
- Service Acknowledgement
- Request for Datasheet
- Staff Expense
- Health Insurance Application
- Security Access Card Request
- Bill of Lading
- Employee Expense Reports
- Insurance Benefits Enrollment
- Parking Permits
- Vacation Time Off Request
- Invoice Processing
- Bank Loan Origination
- Patient Registration Process
- Medical Plan Enrollment
- Auto Liability Insurance Report
- Move In Move Out Process
- Time Card / Sheet
- HR Forms Portal
- Review and Approval
- New Hire Process
- Employee Onboarding & Time Sheet Processing
- Customer Onboarding
- Purchase Requisition
- Time reporting
- Engineering Change Orders
- Sales Order Processing
- IT System Access
- Travel Request Approval
- Records Management
- SOP Automation & Tracking
- Work Order Processing
- Customer On-boarding
- New Account Applications
- Expense Reports
- Account Transfers
- Loan Applications
- Credit Card Applications
- Quotes & Proposals
- Remittance Processing
- Claims Processing
- Insurance Applications
- Trust Account Management
- Broker-Dealer Collaboration
- Patient Encounter
- Patient Consent
- Charge Capture
- Adverse Events
- Clinical Trials
- Review & Approval
- New Business Intake
- Engagement Process
- Records Management
Gov't & Education
- Market Research
- Human Resources
- Financial Aid
Your support entitles you to unlimited technical support calls during the hours listed below and unlimited version upgrades and point releases during the contract period. Please read this document carefully to learn how to obtain support, licenses and your upgrades. We appreciate your business. If you’ve got questions, contact Connectis Group at 905.695.2200.
During the invoicing process, a shipping slip containing serial numbers was emailed to either the Invoice To: or Ship To: contact specified on your Purchase Order. If you’re unable to locate them, send an email requesting a copy to email@example.com, remember to include your company, contact name, the software title purchased and the Serial# if you have it.
Maintenance Renewals are processed and may be provided by Connectis Group as your first line of support. A Renewal Notification will contain a quote for the upcoming term and will be sent 90 days in advanced of the current expiry date. Delays in renewing your support will automatically incur a 3% increase in support renewal fees. For more information, contact Connectis Group at 905.695.2200 x1006 firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there are any supported components of your current TeleForm or LiquidOffice environment (modules etc.) that you NO LONGER plan to use and/or support, you must ‘decommission’ those products at least 90 days before your contract expiration date. If these products are not decommissioned at least 90 days prior to your contract expiring, you will be charged for another full year of support on these products. Please contact us as soon as you wish to decommission products. We can assist you with the paperwork and will submit your decommission request to OpenText.
It is critical that you renew your support contract on time. OpenText imposes a 3% late-penalty (of the total cost of your renewal) that begins the day after a Support Contract expires, and an additional 3% every 30 days a contract remains expired. Please renew your contract before it expires to avoid these costly penalties!
To access My Support, you’ll be required to login to OpenText Connect. OpenText Connect is the entry point for access to Online Support, Communities, and exclusive thought leadership content.
Your OpenText Connect user ID and password is different from the one you used to log on to the HP Support Cloud online support portal, if you are a previous client. If you don’t already have an OpenText Connect account, it will be created automatically. Once your account is created, you’ll receive an email from email@example.com requesting that you verify your account details. You will need to verify your account details before you can log on. If you experience any difficulties logging on or require additional accounts, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you are able to login to the OpenText systems, we recommend that you watch the introductory video to the My Support Portal here: https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll/open/45708888
- View the latest product info at https://www.opentext.com/products-and-solutions/products/customer-experience-management/intelligent-forms-automation or https://www.opentext.com/products-and-solutions/products/customer-experience-management/intelligent-forms-automation.
- Send your break-fix support requests to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, excepting holidays and weekends. Please include the product name, version, serial #, and description of the issue, include screen shots if possible.
To obtain technical support, download new or upgraded licenses or chat, register yourself at the OpenText Customer Care Community Portal https://knowledge.opentext.com/. You’ll be asked to select a unique username (email address) and password, plus enter your name and phone number. You’ll also need your Entity ID and Product License Key found in the Product License PDF. Once registered from this site you can download product updates and documentation.
Phone & Remote Desktop Support - Monday - Friday & Premium Extended 7x24
- For primary support during standard hours call Connectis Group 905-695-2200 8:30am-5:00pm EST.
- For premium support during extended hours call Connectis Group 416-779-3282 and provide your support contract ID
- For secondary support call OpenText at (800) 499-6544 8:30am-6:00pm EST.
- Remote desktop screen sharing support provided as required.
The My Support website lets you quickly and easily submit, update, and monitor the progress of your organization’s tickets. Take advantage of the online Help to learn how to open new support tickets, request license keys, and update all of your contact information online.
Start using My Support today: https://support.opentext.com/portal/site/css (Log on required).
You can now request license keys from one central location on My Support. The step-by-step license key wizard will help you request license keys quickly and easily, without the need to contact Support. To request a license key, simply click the License Keys quick action from the My Support home page and the license key wizard will appear. You can watch the tutorial video to learn more about the new wizard.
NOTE: If you are a NEW CUSTOMER, you will receive your KC username and password in a separate email which will be required during the download process or to access technical documents.
Refer to the PACKING SLIP emailed to your invoicing contact to determine which OpenText software to download from the KC. If you see “YES” in the left margin under the “K/C D/L” column, the software can be downloaded from the Knowledge Center. The PACKING SLIP also contains your END USER information and PRODUCT SKU.
Find downloads at https://knowledge.opentext.com/
- If you already have a Knowledge Center account, please use your current username and password to login.
- From the KC home page, click the A-Z Look Up tab.
- Click the corresponding letter for the software you want to download (ex: “T” for TeleForm).
- For a complete list of all our products, refer to the following URL: http://www.opentext.com/2/global/products/products-all/products-rebranded-products-table.htm
- From the product page, click Downloads to view a list of downloads available for that product. Downloads are organized by version, language and operating system.
Please note you may need to download ISO 9660 images or zip files. For more information on how to download these files, please refer to the following URL: http://mimage.opentext.com/support/ecm/secure/software/checksuminstructions.html
During INSTALLATION, you’ll be required to key in your PRODUCT LICENSE and SERIAL NUMBER which is found in a text file emailed to the invoicing contact along with the original PACKING SLIP. Keep this information safe – DO NOT LOSE IT.
If you are unable to sign in to the Knowledge Center or are having trouble downloading our software, please let OpenText know by using your My Support portal at https://support.opentext.com/ or contacting your nearest support office http://www.opentext.com/2/global/company/company-contact.html