The Cloud is freeing organizations of all sizes from the distraction and expense of maintaining their IT infrastructure, allowing them to focus on their core competencies. Naturally, no one wants to move their software to a hosted solution if it means they lose the functionality they currently enjoy. For that reason MaxxCloud has been designed to ensure that MaxxVault users still enjoy the full benefits of their investment in document management search, retrieval, security, document manipulation, workflow, records management and access auditing.
Free your organization from the distraction and expense of maintaining your IT document management infrastructure so you can focus on your core competencies.
MaxxCloud enables you to unleash your full business potential with enterprise-class cloud document management software removing the burdens of administration, monitoring, and maintenance of an in-house data center.
- Quick setup
- Secure access to your documents from anywhere
- Industry leading, Enterprise Document Management
- Reduce the workload of your in-house staff
- Concentrate on operations and content, not connectivity
- Supports virtually unlimited growth
- Safeguard your business with consistent monitoring and support, 24×7
- Disaster protection and recovery
With MaxxCloud, your business benefits from working with a single-source provider that understands the needs of maintaining your infrastructure, documents, and data — where your document management applications and data are hosted in a world-class data center and accessed via secure connections over the Internet. Customers hosting their owned or leased equipment in MaxxCloud’s state-of-the-art facility receive direct access to a robust IP backbone providing high-speed Internet connectivity and the dedicated infrastructure necessary to compete in today’s marketplace.
Call 855-629-4357 or email email@example.com
You can also log your support issue at https://www.maxxvault.com/maxxvault-product-support/
- Vendors don’t provide onsite support.
- Vendor maintenance & support is required during year 1 of your initial purchase.
- Unlimited long distance phone support is provided to both clients directly and Connectis on behalf of the client when a vendor maintenance plan is purchased.
- Vendors will not provide support to Connectis on behalf of clients who’s contract has lapsed.
- Vendors provide new version upgrades, patches, point releases when requested during the maintenance period.
- Service times are dependent on the contract level of service purchased.
- Vendor services are limited to currently supported versions.
- Pricing fees vary and are based on quantity of products in use + level of service required.