From single user to thousands, MaxxVaults' easy to use powerful document management software scales well. Access content from your desktop, the web, tablet, smartphone & from within your business applications.
Access documents from any device while in your ERP, SalesForce, Outlook or any application and never lose a file again. Streamline processes, ensure compliance, reduce risks, improve services with MaxxVault. MaxxVault provides electronic document management systems (EDMS) to small, medium and large companies in over 25 vertical industries. MaxxVault is scalable as needed: from a narrow feature set in a single department to a full-blown, enterprise installation. Whether from a cloud implementation or on premise server, the goal is always the same: reduce costs by automating tasks and improving productivity.
MaxxVault captures documents no matter the source: scanner, MFP, E-mail, line of business software, etc. As an organizing repository, not only can you retrieve key documents, but the other attached documents linked to your key index search as well – enabling you to see the entire document trail. Documents are organized based on index criteria, making them searchable rather than fumbling through complex folder trees and your documents are secure. All access and activity with each document and throughout the entire system is tracked.
- Scan station or MFP
- Network watch folders
- E-mail import
- Fax server import
- Microsoft Office integration
- Forms processing
- Line-of-business application
- COLD/ERMRules and Authorization
- Document routing
- Search and retrieve
- Manipulate, annotate and redact
- Version control
- Microsoft Dynamics, AX, GP, NAV & SL
- Sage ERP
- James McGuiness CLAIMS
- ADL Optimum Series
- TeleForm & LiquidOffice
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Sharp, Kyocera, Canon
- Convert your existing documents & meta-data from an older system into MaxxVault including: Liberty, DocuShare, Laserfiche, DocuWare, OnBase & others
MaxxVault captured documents are secure. Securing your documents is crucial to prevent the loss of corporate trade secrets and sensitive financial data. It’s also important in order to maintain compliance with regulations such as HIPAA, Gramm-Leach-Bliley and Sarbanes-Oxley. All document access and activity are tracked throughout the entire system.
- This in-depth auditing capability coupled with MaxxVault’s rules for retention and destruction help ensure your company is compliant with government regulations.
- Simplify document review process
- Centralized Document Repository
- Improve document quality control
- Access correct and most current document version
- Document content management
- Content Approval and Publishing features
- Enhanced Document Audit History
Call 855-629-4357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also log your support issue at https://www.maxxvault.com/maxxvault-product-support/
- Vendors don’t provide onsite support.
- Vendor maintenance & support is required during year 1 of your initial purchase.
- Unlimited long distance phone support is provided to both clients directly and Connectis on behalf of the client when a vendor maintenance plan is purchased.
- Vendors will not provide support to Connectis on behalf of clients who’s contract has lapsed.
- Vendors provide new version upgrades, patches, point releases when requested during the maintenance period.
- Service times are dependent on the contract level of service purchased.
- Vendor services are limited to currently supported versions.
- Pricing fees vary and are based on quantity of products in use + level of service required.