If you need to virtualize RightFax with Fax over IP (FoIP), get upgrades, migrate a server or integrate with just about any system you can think of (including SAP, Office 365, SharePoint, EquiTrac, Exchange, Notes, Cisco, Avaya, Nortel etc.) – we’ve been doing it for years. Contact our support team for fast courteous answers – we’ll help you determine if secure cloud Internet fax or an on premise solution is best for your needs. RightFax is the industry leader and Connectis is the best provider for accurate, on time, on budget RightFax implementations, whether you need Cloud, PRI, SIP, FoIP or Gateway solutions.
RightFax Fax Server v16 EP4 On Premise, Cloud or Hybrid fax solution
RightFax Experts since 1995
We're the ONLY CERTIFIED RightFax VAR in Canada
if it's experience you're looking for, we've completed hundreds of RightFax implementations and provide prompt professional services. We hope you'll trust us with your next fax server upgrade project.
- Facilitated by qualified experienced RightFax Administrator Instructor
- Per Diem, Distance, Onsite or Boot Camp Training
- Boot Camp 3 day Training for Administrators & Users
- Custom Training also available upon based on your unique needs
- Call 905.695.2200 for Student fees, to register or discuss dates & payment options
What's New in RightFax 16 EP 4
The latest release of OpenText™ RightFax™, RightFax 16 Enhancement Pack 2, is packed full of new features, functionality and add-on-modules designed to simplify your environment, add new visibility to traffic and improve the administrative and user experience.
Key release highlights include:
- OpenText RightFax Analytics – a new add-on module that provides a comprehensive view of fax history for RightFax, enabling companies to easily access, analyze, and identify system performance, volume statistics, and delivery information.
- OpenText RightFax Image High Availability – a new add-on module that allows administrators to leverage SQL for both their transactions and image repository. This reduces the complexity of their RightFax environment, eliminates separate hard disk space or separate image directory locations, and utilizes an existing SQL infrastructure for image storage high availability.
- OpenText RightFax Remote DocTransport Server – a new piece of hardware that allows organizations to extend their fax presence to remote offices and locations. Acting as a physical extension of a RightFax environment, this simplifies the connection to a central RightFax server and eliminates QoS and bandwidth requirements.
- New RightFax Web Administrative Tool – provides full administrative access via mobile devices and from any web browser for anywhere/anytime access to administrative control for RightFax. Closely replicates EFM functionality and provides the access point for new features for RightFax including RightFax Analytics and the new RightFax MFP connectors.
- Redesigned MFP Connectors – provides a simplified user experience by simulating sending a fax from a physical fax machine. The user interface experience has been simplified, requiring fewer steps to send a fax. The new connectors also provide the same user experience regardless of the MFP vendor, and facilitate a secure file/paper transfer between the device and RightFax server via HTTPS connection.
- Microsoft Exchange & Lotus Notes Connector
- PDF Module & Searchable PDF Module
- Shared Services Module
- RightFax Analytics
- Image High Availability
- Web Administrative Portal
- Remote DocTransport Appliance
- MFP Module
- Integration Module
- Business Integration
- RightFax Vault
- Document Management Connector
- SAP, Oracle, FileNet P8 Connector
- Bar Code Routing
- XML Generator
- Encryption Module
- Internet Connector
- Secure Docs
Each RightFax Server provides a comprehensive set of electronic fax and document delivery features and benefits that make it easy to use and manage for midsize companies, departments and work groups and includes:
- Includes 1 channel license
- Can be FoIP enabled
- 30 channels max. capacity for Business Server only.
- Network wide desktop faxing: Send & receive documents directly from desktop applications from built-in RightFax client or Web browsers.
- Email Integration: Send, receive and manage faxes directly from Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP)-compliant email
- Library documents: Store frequently faxed documents in a special fax document library for quick, easy retrieval.
- Phonebooks: Store frequently used fax numbers and groups in a single location for easy retrieval.
- Immediate or scheduled delivery: Enhance service levels with instantaneous document delivery or reduce costs by scheduling delivery for off-peak telephone rates.
- Anywhere, Anytime Web Access: Increase productivity of mobile workers by providing remote fax access via the Web.
- Inbound Routing: Route inbound fax documents efficiently and securely to recipients via Direct Inward Dialing (DID), Dual-tone Multiple-frequency (DTMF), Dialed Number Identification Service (DNIS), Caller Service Identification (CSID), Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN), Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and other supported inbound routing methods
RightFax Connect eliminates telephone lines, long distance charges, fax boards, fax gateways, fax channels and channel maintenance contracts, redundant telephone connections and other expenses related to connecting RightFax to a telephone infrastructure.
With over twenty points of presence across the globe, OpenText is able to efficiently and cost effectively route your fax traffic to optimize cost savings for outbound transactions. And because RightFax Connect is fast and easy to implement, eliminate the time it takes for IT to configure, troubleshoot and maintain the telephone integration with your fax server.
- Enterprise Servers Scalability: Accommodate growth to 4 servers per Shared Services collective and a total of 1024 channels per server, scale processes for redundancy and optimize throughput and rendering.
- Business Servers Scalability: Business Server is limited to 30 channels
- Automatic backup: Conduct automatic back ups without suspending fax server software operations to ensure maximum up time.
- Adjustable bandwidth: Adjust channels automatically to send, receive or both, during peak intervals to control fax traffic volumes.
- Custom notifications: Create fax status notifications to meet your tracking and audit trail requirements.
- Comprehensive fax usage reports: Monitor fax usage for cost recovery, billing or tracking purposes using built-in reporting tools or customize reports to meet unique requirements.
- Real-time fax status: Obtain real-time fax status to improve monitoring and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Fax archival: Record inbound and outbound faxes for audit trail and to support security and regulatory compliance.
- Certified on Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and 2012 (32x & 64x): Leverage unrivaled application reliability, continuity in the user interface experience and ease of installation and updating.
- Open database engine for Microsoft SQL Server 2008 & 2012: Leverage open database design.
- Support for Microsoft Office 2007, 2010, 2013 & Office365 Platforms: Extend Fax Server to support users of the latest Microsoft platforms.
- Robust synchronization with Active Directory: Simplify administration by keeping all critical data in one central location.
- Sophisticated Administrative Interfaces: Provide precise control over all fax server software functionality from the office or remotely via the Web.
- Intuitive setup & management tools: Quickly and easily create and manage groups, users, cover sheets, signatures, billing codes and more.
- Pager alerts: Enable faster response times and improve system management with specified RightFax event alerts.
OpenText has placed RightFax 10.6 on a “Sustaining Maintenance” status, effective November, 2018. Sustaining Maintenance is a support status that doesn’t participate in development activities, service releases or patches. Connectis will continue to support our customers, as long as you have a Connectis Support Plan.
- RightFax 16 EP2 – Supported until July, 2022
- RightFax 10.6 – Supported until November, 2018
- RightFax 10.5 – Supported until NOVEMBER 11, 2016
- RightFax 10.0 – Supported until July 17, 2015
- RightFax 9.4 – Supported until May 31, 2014
- RightFax 9.0 – Not Supported – End of life October 1, 2009
- RightFax 8.7 – Not Supported – End of life September 1, 2008
- RightFax 8.5 – Not Supported – End of life February 17, 2006
- RightFax 8.0 – Not Supported – End of life September 30, 2004
Connectis Welcome Letter
Your support entitles you to unlimited technical support calls during the hours listed below and unlimited version upgrades and point releases during the contract.
The Knowledge Center is the official source for OpenText software downloads.
The Knowledge Center (KC) is the official source for OpenText software downloads. To determine which OpenText software you should download from the KC, please refer to the packing slip that was emailed to your invoicing contact. The packing slip contains a KC Download column which indicates if the software is available to download from the Knowledge Center. The letter Y indicates that the software is available to download from the Knowledge Center. The letter N indicates that the software is not available to download from the Knowledge Center and will be sent to you as a physical shipment.
A KC account has been created for you to access your software download(s). You will receive a separate email that contains details on your account and instructions on how to activate it. If you have not received this in an email from OpenText, it may be because it was caught by your junk email filter and moved to your junk email folder. If the email is not in your junk email folder, please contact OpenText Customer Support for assistance.
If you already have a Knowledge Center account, please use your current username and password.
- If the product you ordered is not shipped as physical media (CD or DVD), please download the software from My Support at https://knowledge.opentext.com/go/downloads to download software.
- **If you are having trouble logging into the Knowledge Center, click here https://www.opentext.com/about/contact-us to contact a support office nearest you.
- Locate your Product From the KC home page, click the A-Z Look Up tab. Click the corresponding letter for the software you want to download.
- Browse by product name to locate your product page on the KC. From the product page, click Downloads to view a list of downloads available for that product. If a Downloads folder does not exist, then your product may not be available to download.
- Can’t find what you’re looking for, refer to the KC Product Look Up https://login.opentext.com/connect/sso_controller-main?sys_action=signin_kc&cams_security_domain=system&cams_login_config=http&cams_original_url=http%3A%2F%2Fknowledge.opentext.com%3A80%2Fknowledge%2Fcs.dll%3Ffunc%3Dll%26objId%3D16562172%26objAction%3Dbrowse table for the new product name. If you still can’t find your product, contact your local Customer Support office https://www.opentext.com/about/contact-us for assistance.
- Downloading Software Some software downloads are ISO 9660 images or zip files. Please ensure that you remove any other file name extension that might get added by the browser such as *.bin. Downloading the file with the incorrect file extension will affect the functionality. Instructions for creating and verifying software images are available at the following URL: https://login.opentext.com/connect/sso_controller-main?sys_action=signin_kc&cams_security_domain=system&cams_login_config=http&cams_original_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.opentext.com%3A443%2Fsecuredl%2Fcsauth.aspx%3Fcams_original_url%3Dhttp%253a%252f%252fmimage.opentext.com%252fsupport%252fecm%252fsecure%252fsoftware%252fchecksuminstructions.html
Phone Support Monday - Friday
- Prior to calling, have your product version and serial number handy.
- For support call Open Text Support 800-540-7292 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Standard Support hours of operation are 8:30 AM – 8:00 PM EST Excluding holidays
- Clients have access to unlimited phone support and software upgrades during the term of the maintenance agreement.
If there are any supported components of your current RightFax environment (modules, channels, hardware, etc.) that you NO LONGER plan to use and/or support, you must ‘decommission’ those products at least 90 days before your contract expiration date. If these products are not decommissioned at least 90 days prior to your contract expiring, you will be charged for another full year of support on these products. Please contact us as soon as you wish to decommission products. We can assist you with the required paperwork and will submit your decommission request to OpenText.
It is critical that you renew your support contract on time. OpenText imposes a 3% late-penalty (of the total cost of your renewal) that begins the day after a Support Contract expires, and an additional 3% every 30 days a contract remains expired. Please renew your contract before it expires to avoid these costly penalties!
Thank you for purchasing your Maintenance and Support Services Agreement from Connectis Group, your trusted advisor - we appreciate your business! If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact OpenText at https://support.opentext.com call 800-540-7292 or call Connectis Group at905.695.2200.
- In Canada & the US: for TeleForm & LiquidOffice Technical Support call the OpenText Response Centre at (800) 540-7292
- If you are a returning customer you can directly to My Support at https://support.opentext.com to download your software.
- For assistance locating your software downloads, please refer to the product finder tutorial here https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll/open/47696369
- To obtain Technical Support for RightFax, RightFax Connect or Fax2Mail dial (800) 540-7292 or 519-888-9933 between the hours: 08:30 – 20:00 EST Monday – Friday.
- RightFax Tech Support Knowledge Base Portal
- Your call or e-mail will be answered by a local CSR team member. The CSR team will log & track support requests, assigning a priority classification and then dispatching the support request to the appropriate support center.
- When opening a ticket, provide the Customer Service Representative with your:
- Company Name
- Product & Version
- SUID / Product ID / System Serial #
- Operating System
- Detail the issue, include applicable error messages & screen shots, etc.
- You’ll be given a ticket # to track your support request.
If you have a current Maintenance & Support Plan, you’re entitled to a free upgrade to the current version. Contact Connectis to learn how to download your upgrade.
- Vendors don’t provide onsite support.
- Vendor maintenance & support is required during year 1 of your initial purchase.
- Unlimited long distance phone support is provided to both clients directly and Connectis on behalf of the client when a vendor maintenance plan is purchased.
- Vendors will not provide support to Connectis on behalf of clients who’s contract has lapsed.
- Vendors provide new version upgrades, patches, point releases when requested during the maintenance period.
- Service times are dependent on the contract level of service purchased.
- Vendor services are limited to currently supported versions.
- Pricing fees vary and are based on quantity of products in use + level of service required.