When information is locked away in paper and electronic documents, it is virtually invisible to an organization. Not only does this represent a large, unquantifiable risk, it also blocks an organization’s ability to leverage a rich source of business information. Capture solutions provide a paper on-ramp to automate digitization and enable further processing using electronic versions, reducing the paper volumes that organizations must handle. Automation of the capture process minimizes manual handling of paper to improve efficiency and accuracy of the content.
Eliminate manual key data entry from paper based forms data into your ERP, Healthcare, document management or database
OpenText TeleForm automatically captures, classifies and extracts information from paper and electronic documents using powerful recognition technologies and creating accurate process-ready content in real time. It eliminates time-consuming manual document sorting and data entry.
TeleForm is a multichannel solution for capturing information from documents received via mail, fax, email, the internet and mobile devices. Using advanced recognition and pattern-matching technologies, TeleForm reads hand-print, machine print, optical mark, barcodes and signatures from paper, virtually eliminating all human intervention and errors. TeleForm understands structured documents, such as credit application, account origination forms, census forms, passport applications, student applications and many other unstructured documents.
- Eliminates the need for manual data entry, the system captures the data to a database or ERP automatically.
- Bridges the divide & automates business processes involving both paper & digital forms with LiquidOffice & workflows
- Processes invoices, loan documents, contracts and other unstructured documents
- Automatically capture, classify and index any form or document type
- Add business rules within the form to validate business processes
- Increase productivity across a multi-office enterprise with web capture
- Provides auditing, tracking, reporting and digital signature support
- Easy to use interface
- Excellent recognition accuracy
TeleForm intelligently classifies any form or document type and automatically sorts scanned documents into ‘virtual piles’ that can be efficiently processed and validated without manual intervention. Once recognized the document, TeleForm reads the hand-print, machine print, optical mark, bar codes, and signatures fields from paper forms and documents virtually eliminating all human intervention and errors.
Get the Data Sheet
- Facilitated by qualified experienced TeleForm instructors
- Per Diem Distance or Onsite Training
- Boot Camp 3 Day Training for Administrators & Users
- Custom Training also available based on your unique needs
- Call for student fees
Your support entitles you to unlimited technical support calls during the hours listed below and unlimited version upgrades and point releases during the contract period. Please read this document carefully to learn how to obtain support, licenses and your upgrades. We appreciate your business. If you’ve got questions, contact Connectis Group at 905.695.2200.
During the invoicing process, a shipping slip containing serial numbers was emailed to either the Invoice To: or Ship To: contact specified on your Purchase Order. If you’re unable to locate them, send an email requesting a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org, remember to include your company, contact name, the software title purchased and the Serial# if you have it.
Maintenance Renewals are processed and may be provided by Connectis Group as your first line of support. A Renewal Notification will contain a quote for the upcoming term and will be sent 90 days in advanced of the current expiry date. Delays in renewing your support will automatically incur a 3% increase in support renewal fees. For more information, contact Connectis Group at 905.695.2200 x1006 email@example.com.
- View the latest product info at https://www.opentext.com/products-and-solutions/products/customer-experience-management/intelligent-forms-automation or https://www.opentext.com/products-and-solutions/products/customer-experience-management/intelligent-forms-automation.
- Send your break-fix support requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, excepting holidays and weekends. Please include the product name, version, serial #, and description of the issue, include screen shots if possible.
If there are any supported components of your current TeleForm or LiquidOffice environment (modules etc.) that you NO LONGER plan to use and/or support, you must ‘decommission’ those products at least 90 days before your contract expiration date. If these products are not decommissioned at least 90 days prior to your contract expiring, you will be charged for another full year of support on these products. Please contact us as soon as you wish to decommission products. We can assist you with the paperwork and will submit your decommission request to OpenText.
It is critical that you renew your support contract on time. OpenText imposes a 3% late-penalty (of the total cost of your renewal) that begins the day after a Support Contract expires, and an additional 3% every 30 days a contract remains expired. Please renew your contract before it expires to avoid these costly penalties!
To access My Support, you’ll be required to login to OpenText Connect. OpenText Connect is the entry point for access to Online Support, Communities, and exclusive thought leadership content.
Your OpenText Connect user ID and password is different from the one you used to log on to the HP Support Cloud online support portal, if you are a previous client. If you don’t already have an OpenText Connect account, it will be created automatically. Once your account is created, you’ll receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org requesting that you verify your account details. You will need to verify your account details before you can log on. If you experience any difficulties logging on or require additional accounts, contact email@example.com.
Once you are able to login to the OpenText systems, we recommend that you watch the introductory video to the My Support Portal here: https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll/open/45708888
Phone & Remote Desktop Support - Monday - Friday & Premium Extended 7x24
- For primary support during standard hours call Connectis Group 905-695-2200 8:30am-5:00pm EST.
- For premium support during extended hours call Connectis Group 416-779-3282 and provide your support contract ID
- For secondary support call OpenText at (800) 499-6544 8:30am-6:00pm EST.
- Remote desktop screen sharing support provided as required.
To obtain technical support, download new or upgraded licenses or chat, register yourself at the OpenText Customer Care Community Portal https://knowledge.opentext.com/. You’ll be asked to select a unique username (email address) and password, plus enter your name and phone number. You’ll also need your Entity ID and Product License Key found in the Product License PDF. Once registered from this site you can download product updates and documentation.
The My Support website lets you quickly and easily submit, update, and monitor the progress of your organization’s tickets. Take advantage of the online Help to learn how to open new support tickets, request license keys, and update all of your contact information online.
Start using My Support today: https://support.opentext.com/portal/site/css (Log on required).
You can now request license keys from one central location on My Support. The step-by-step license key wizard will help you request license keys quickly and easily, without the need to contact Support. To request a license key, simply click the License Keys quick action from the My Support home page and the license key wizard will appear. You can watch the tutorial video to learn more about the new wizard.
NOTE: If you are a NEW CUSTOMER, you will receive your KC username and password in a separate email which will be required during the download process or to access technical documents.
Refer to the PACKING SLIP emailed to your invoicing contact to determine which OpenText software to download from the KC. If you see “YES” in the left margin under the “K/C D/L” column, the software can be downloaded from the Knowledge Center. The PACKING SLIP also contains your END USER information and PRODUCT SKU.
Find downloads at https://knowledge.opentext.com/
- If you already have a Knowledge Center account, please use your current username and password to login.
- From the KC home page, click the A-Z Look Up tab.
- Click the corresponding letter for the software you want to download (ex: “T” for TeleForm).
- For a complete list of all our products, refer to the following URL: https://www.opentext.com/2/global/products/products-all/products-rebranded-products-table.htm
- From the product page, click Downloads to view a list of downloads available for that product. Downloads are organized by version, language and operating system.
Please note you may need to download ISO 9660 images or zip files. For more information on how to download these files, please refer to the following URL: https://mimage.opentext.com/support/ecm/secure/software/checksuminstructions.html
During INSTALLATION, you’ll be required to key in your PRODUCT LICENSE and SERIAL NUMBER which is found in a text file emailed to the invoicing contact along with the original PACKING SLIP. Keep this information safe – DO NOT LOSE IT.
If you are unable to sign in to the Knowledge Center or are having trouble downloading our software, please let OpenText know by using your My Support portal at https://support.opentext.com/ or contacting your nearest support office https://www.opentext.com/2/global/company/company-contact.html