- Capture & search data efficiently
- Convert paper forms into single & multi-page e-forms
- Enable calculations, auto-fill, & validation
- Build and embed forms into workflows & 3rd party apps
Vasion Document Management
Digital Transformation Cloud Platform
Vasion document management enables you to digitize documents and automate workflows to drive productivity and compliance. Track and never lose documents, Kickstart your Digital Transformation projects by capturing your key documents to the cloud with our affordable service, enable digital signatures for your document workflows and trigger notifications to get work done - all with an easy to use web interface. We'll get you online fast to automate your paper and digital processes and store your content so you'll have access from anywhere.
Create and Customize E-FORMS
CAPTURE - Digitize Analog Content
- AI-based data capture automation
- Audit document history details
- Import & classify existing digital content
- Enable intelligent OCR capture
- Use MFD, mobile & browser to digitize content
- Visibility of status of workflows & tasks
- Create workflows easily & effectively
- LOB processes & apps integration
- Systematize approvals & compliance
- Track & Secure mission-critical information
E-SIGNATURE for Approval Workflows
- Mark digital signature zones to any document
- Secure & compliant e-signatures
- Enable multiple signers in the approval process
- Include signatures into existing workflows
- Perfect for internal & external users
Integrated CONTENT Management
- Centralized management of content
- Encrypt content in transit & at rest
- Connect content via capture & workflow
- Universal search to find content
- Print to storage
Easy Serverless PRINTING
- Enable Print to digital workflows & storage
- Archive Management of PDF versions of print jobs
- Assign searchable attributes/tags to files
- Output Management Automation
- Cut cost by eliminating Print Servers
Access documents from any device while in your ERP, SalesForce, Outlook or any other application. Streamline processes, ensure compliance, reduce risks, improve services with Vasion.
- manages and stores all digital documents (MS Office, Emails, PDFs – everything)
- reduces paper capture, storage, indexing and retrieval of image file formats and can manage any type of file format that could be stored on the network.
- encompasses electronic documents, collaboration tools, security, workflow, and auditing capabilities.
- automate the entire process of capturing, organizing, archiving, accessing, viewing, collaborating, updating, integrating, customizing and managing documents and records throughout the document life-cycle, from creation to destruction.
- helps you in making informed and timely business decisions
Vasion captures documents no matter the source: scanner, MFP, E-mail, line of business software, etc. As an organizing workflow based repository, not only can you retrieve key documents, but the other attached documents linked to your key index search as well – enabling you to see the entire document trail. Documents are organized based on index criteria, making them searchable rather than fumbling through folder trees and your documents are secure. All access and activity with each document and throughout the entire system is tracked.
- Scan station or MFP
- Network watch folders
- Email import
- Microsoft Office integration
- Forms processing
- Document routing
- Search and retrieve
- Manipulate, annotate and redact
- Version control
Vasion captured documents are secure. Securing your documents is crucial to prevent the loss of corporate trade secrets and sensitive financial data. It’s also important in order to maintain compliance with regulations such as HIPAA, Gramm-Leach-Bliley and Sarbanes-Oxley. All document access and activity are tracked throughout the entire system.
- This in-depth auditing capability coupled with Vasion’s rules for retention and destruction help ensure your company is compliant with government regulations.
- Simplify the document review process
- Centralized Document Repository
- Improve document quality control
- Access correct and most current document version
- Document content management
- Content Approval and Publishing features
- Enhanced Document Audit History
How to automate your entire document life-cycle including capturing, organizing, archiving, accessing, viewing, collaborating, updating, integrating, customizing and managing records
Digital Transformation White Paper
Understand the pain points of Digital Transformation to identify the right way to address them. Learn the obstacles & gaps between ambition & implementation reality.
Document Management Guide
Read a Customer Story on how they solved processing over 1,000 new documents daily & benefited from documents automation
Business Case for Document Management
Learn how to justify a document management system and convert your current filing system to a modern Document Management Solution.
- Vendors don’t provide onsite support.
- Vendor maintenance & support is required during year 1 of your initial purchase.
- Unlimited long distance phone support is provided to both clients directly and Connectis on behalf of the client when a vendor maintenance plan is purchased.
- Vendors will not provide support to Connectis on behalf of clients who’s contract has lapsed.
- Vendors provide new version upgrades, patches, point releases when requested during the maintenance period.
- Service times are dependent on the contract level of service purchased.
- Vendor services are limited to currently supported versions.
- Pricing fees vary and are based on quantity of products in use + level of service required.