- Capture & search data efficiently
- Convert paper forms into single & multi-page e-forms
- Enable calculations, auto-fill, & validation
- Build and embed forms into workflows & 3rd party apps
Vasion Document Management
Digital Transformation Cloud Platform
Vasion document management enables you to digitize documents and automate workflows to drive productivity and compliance. Track and never lose documents, Kickstart your Digital Transformation projects by capturing your key documents to the cloud with our affordable service, enable digital signatures for your document workflows and trigger notifications to get work done - all with an easy to use web interface. We'll get you online fast to automate your paper and digital processes and store your content so you'll have access from anywhere.
Create and Customize E-FORMS
CAPTURE - Digitize Analog Content
- AI-based data capture automation
- Audit document history details
- Import & classify existing digital content
- Enable intelligent OCR capture
- Use MFD, mobile & browser to digitize content
- Visibility of status of workflows & tasks
- Create workflows easily & effectively
- LOB processes & apps integration
- Systematize approvals & compliance
- Track & Secure mission-critical information
E-SIGNATURE for Approval Workflows
- Mark digital signature zones to any document
- Secure & compliant e-signatures
- Enable multiple signers in the approval process
- Include signatures into existing workflows
- Perfect for internal & external users
Integrated CONTENT Management
- Centralized management of content
- Encrypt content in transit & at rest
- Connect content via capture & workflow
- Universal search to find content
- Print to storage
Easy Serverless PRINTING
- Enable Print to digital workflows & storage
- Archive Management of PDF versions of print jobs
- Assign searchable attributes/tags to files
- Output Management Automation
- Cut cost by eliminating Print Servers
Access documents from any device while in your ERP, SalesForce, Outlook or any other application. Streamline processes, ensure compliance, reduce risks, improve services with Vasion.
- manages and stores all digital documents (MS Office, Emails, PDFs – everything)
- reduces paper capture, storage, indexing and retrieval of image file formats and can manage any type of file format that could be stored on the network.
- encompasses electronic documents, collaboration tools, security, workflow, and auditing capabilities.
- automate the entire process of capturing, organizing, archiving, accessing, viewing, collaborating, updating, integrating, customizing and managing documents and records throughout the document life-cycle, from creation to destruction.
- helps you in making informed and timely business decisions
Vasion captures documents no matter the source: scanner, MFP, E-mail, line of business software, etc. As an organizing workflow based repository, not only can you retrieve key documents, but the other attached documents linked to your key index search as well – enabling you to see the entire document trail. Documents are organized based on index criteria, making them searchable rather than fumbling through folder trees and your documents are secure. All access and activity with each document and throughout the entire system is tracked.
- Scan station or MFP
- Network watch folders
- Email import
- Microsoft Office integration
- Forms processing
- Document routing
- Search and retrieve
- Manipulate, annotate and redact
- Version control
Vasion captured documents are secure. Securing your documents is crucial to prevent the loss of corporate trade secrets and sensitive financial data. It’s also important in order to maintain compliance with regulations such as HIPAA, Gramm-Leach-Bliley and Sarbanes-Oxley. All document access and activity are tracked throughout the entire system.
- This in-depth auditing capability coupled with Vasion’s rules for retention and destruction help ensure your company is compliant with government regulations.
- Simplify the document review process
- Centralized Document Repository
- Improve document quality control
- Access correct and most current document version
- Document content management
- Content Approval and Publishing features
- Enhanced Document Audit History
How to automate your entire document life-cycle including capturing, organizing, archiving, accessing, viewing, collaborating, updating, integrating, customizing and managing records
Digital Transformation White Paper
Understand the pain points of Digital Transformation to identify the right way to address them. Learn the obstacles & gaps between ambition & implementation reality.
Document Management Guide
Read a Customer Story on how they solved processing over 1,000 new documents daily & benefited from documents automation
Business Case for Document Management
Learn how to justify a document management system and convert your current filing system to a modern Document Management Solution.
Contract Management & Online Forms Demo
With Vasion Document Management System, you’ll never have to worry about accidentally auto-renewing an upcoming contract or missing that one critical related document that’s part of the contract packet.
Vasion DMS Cloud Overview
Get an overview of the Vasion Document Management Cloud System, its salient features, and application in healthcare, insurance, education, manufacturing, and financial services sector.
Slash Document Processing Costs with docAlpha & Vasion
Cut cost & save time by automating your end-to-end business documents workflow with integrated Vasion Document Management, and docAlpha, data capture technology.
Using Vasion, all files are combined into an electronic file system that can dramatically reduce costs. Paper documents can be scanned and stored alongside electronic documents on the server, rather than in extensive file rooms. As electronic files, they are easier to secure and also back up. The Vasion search engine makes finding needed documents quick and easy. hard copies of documents can be printed on an as-required basis. Likewise, sharing documents with opposing counsel can take place electronically on DVD or thumb drive, further reducing costs. Eliminate the delays and costs associated with managing the crush of paper documents with Vasion.
As new resumes and applications arrive, Vasion can be both the database and the filing cabinet. Using the index fields in Vasion, the key skills of an applicant can be listed and searched quickly, presenting a short list of applicants instantly. With a simple mouse click, the resume can be displayed or emailed to the hiring manager.
Once hired, Vasion makes finding all subsequent information regarding the employee a simple process as the documents share the same index values. Pulling up a vacation request is simply a matter of entering the employee name and the document type (vacation request). This is much quicker and easier than rooting through filing cabinets. Vasion can also act as a repository for corporate forms, such as handbooks and insurance claims.
Vasion also improves document security. Only those with login credentials to Vasion can access the documents. As a result, if an unscrupulous employee finds themselves alone in the HR office they still won’t be able to access the document or chance seeing something left out in the open. Providing greater efficiency and security for the price of a couple of filing cabinets, Vasion is a must have for any HR department.
Incoming purchase orders, invoices, proof of delivery, statements, memos and other documents can easily be stored and indexed in Vasion from MFP or a desktop scanner. Outgoing documents can likewise be scanned or electronic copies can be sent to Vasion using the auto capture folder or the Print to Vasion utility. As a result, accounting clerks can pull up client or order information in seconds to review and process an account. For instance, payment may not be made until the proof of delivery document is shown n the supplier’s folder.
Vasion also makes it easy to answer customer questions and requests, improving customer service. If a client has questions about their invoice, the customer service representative can call up an image of their invoice while on the phone and even email another copy to the client as they are speaking. There is no need to call the client back while the documents are sought in the paper file. With Vasion, all the information any employee needs is right at their fingertips.
In addition, mortgages, inspection reports, photographs and email correspondence can all be kept in one, east access file. Virtually eliminating lost documents, Vasion ensures that time is not wasted on mundane office takes but on finding the right buyer or home.
Once the documents are sorted in Vasion, they are secure form prying eyes. Document access is restricted at the point of entry and then by the user profile. A system containing millions of documents may only yield a few hundred, depending on your profile. There is no longer a need to worry about unlocked doors or otherwise unauthorized access into the accessed a document or if a document or if a document was printed, edited, emailed, etc. the details regarding “who,” “where” and “when” can be discovered quickly with the Vasion document history.
Acting as a central library, documents are easy to find ready for collaboration and distribution. There is no fear of accidental moving or deletion from the network, unauthorized access or unmonitored changes. Vasion, vital information is always available when needed.
Vasion , immensely simplifies these processes. Documents from each franchise location can be uploaded to Vasion from that location, saving shipping costs and reducing the time it takes for the central office to receive and therefore process the files. Vasion security ensures that, while each location may be able to access their documents, they cannot access those of the other locations. That privilege can remain with the clerks in the head office.
With Vasion, documents are a quick search away. Correspondence and information sharing with suppliers, marketing agencies and insurance companies is simplified as documents are quick to find and easy to share via email.
Vasion can help simplify the job of constructing a complete paper trail. Documents can be scanned into Vasion where they are secure and easy find. At a glance, it is possible to find the latest purchase order and corresponding invoice and share it via email. Building and site plans can be called up at a moment’s notice and contracts can be safely secured.
Construction projects can be challenging; managing the documents shouldn’t be. Make life easier with Vasion.
Vasion can reduce the amount of paper your dealership consumes, the number of file cabinets in your location, fax machines, even off-site storage because you can quickly find and directly e-mail documents instead of printing and mailing paper files. Your staff also gains instant access to the files they need. Scan or print documents directly into Vasion can view all of the documents they need without leaving their desk.
Providing greater efficiency across the dealership, Vasion helps simplify the selling/financing process and keeps your customers happier through improved service.
Acting as a central library, it is easy for members of the research team to access researched articles and papers, status reports, bibliographies, and other reference data. Using index searches, researchers can pull up the needed information quickly and also permit more than one researcher the ability to access the same document at the same time.
Vasion keeps the research team focused on their goal and eliminates the distraction and costs associated with managing both electronic and paper file systems
- Vendors don’t provide onsite support.
- Vendor maintenance & support is required during year 1 of your initial purchase.
- Unlimited long distance phone support is provided to both clients directly and Connectis on behalf of the client when a vendor maintenance plan is purchased.
- Vendors will not provide support to Connectis on behalf of clients who’s contract has lapsed.
- Vendors provide new version upgrades, patches, point releases when requested during the maintenance period.
- Service times are dependent on the contract level of service purchased.
- Vendor services are limited to currently supported versions.
- Pricing fees vary and are based on quantity of products in use + level of service required.