Robotic Process Automation
With RPA for healthcare workflows, manually processing paper-based and electronic forms can be dramatically streamlined – you’ll spend less time managing and processing information, and more on meeting your healthcare objectives at a lower cost.
When you automate healthcare document processing, the touchpoint for managing all the information content you need to work on for onboarding new patients, patient records management, processing paper claims, and more will become more efficient. The documents scanned with content capture software to read the information, notify healthcare professionals of work to be completed, data can be centrally stored, receive and process inbound and outbound faxing and much more.
Reduce Human-to-Human Contact
Physical distancing is here to stay. And, many security and privacy vulnerabilities are due to human interaction. By reducing the amount of human contact and manual manipulations of the data with healthcare workflow automation, you can reduce your organization’s overall risk.
Cut administrative costs & improve productivity with better visibility & internal audit controls
Ensure security, compliance & consistency by building and executing robust process models
Fill in the gaps in existing applications & legacy healthcare systems with e-forms, interfaces & reporting
Simplify complex document processes by automatically routing work across groups, networks, and external partners
Serve better by economically streamlining the end-to-end patient management process & incident reporting
Reduce reliance on paper means less cost and a less painful experience manually entering in data
RPA for Patient Registration &
Streamline the patient admission process with RPA tools by converting paper records into usable electronic data and securely store it for collaborations and instant retrieval.
You need to:
• Manage excessive paper-based medical records especially when compliance violations can result in costly penalties.
• Capture, securely store & retrieve forms, patient records, etc., access documents with hundreds of required data field entries, error-free.
• Speed up the patient registration process and deliver care when it matters most – form the very beginning
• Manage the risk associated with error-prone traditional pen and paper methods of clinicians
Connectis Robotic Process Automation for Healthcare include data capture, centralization and standardization of information, storage and archival of Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) and non-DICOM data in its native format, registration form pre-population and management, and credential tracking. It supports the capture of admission and pre-operative assessment information from remote locations, such as pre-admission testing facilities, perioperative holding areas, and inpatient care units. Patient data can be entered and displayed from virtually anywhere and at any time, leading to faster, better-informed decisions.
“Capturing vital patient information electronically and ensuring that the anesthetist has access to the relevant data is vital for the safety of the patient. OpenText technology allows us to do that.”
David Truncer, Manager, IT Solutions, Draeger, Inc. (US)
RPA in Clinical Trial Management
Improve your Big Data Analysis and Clinical Data Management of Healthcare, Life Sciences and Clinical Trial Programs with Document Capture & Management Solutions.
The average cost of developing new drugs and bringing them to the market can be more than $800 million and take 12-15 years. Of this, about 60% is spent on drug development. As the drug development accelerates your company needs to:
• Cut costs in the area of clinical studies, without compromising high product quality standards.
• Implement a hybrid system that can incorporate both paper-based and electronic clinical trials into a unified data management process
• Process high volumes of hand-completed and online clinical trial forms without compromising accuracy, reliability or compliance
• Conduct retrospective analysis of archived medical charts at ease & flexibility
• Hide proprietary patient data without any additional budget to hire a professional database programmer
• Ensure interoperability of data across clinical trial teams and departments
• Eliminate the requirement of temporary data-entry clerks & the inordinate amount of time managing their hiring process and training
Connectis RPA Solutions for Healthcare Workflows provides end-to-end document workflow automation from Capture (paper and electronic) to Archive (Electronic Document Management System) and meets the above requirements.
“We have eliminated the need to hire more and more data entry clerks at around $80 per person per day. Instead we can allocate our resources better, so we save time and money and are more productive. And thanks to the accuracy of the PDF-based forms, fewer ‘bad’ forms are collected, further increasing our processing speed and accelerating access to valid data.”
Earl Leonard, Bio-statistician for the CHLA Research Institute
RPA in Medical Staff Management
Eliminate the administrative strain of the complicated and protracted medical staff management by digitalizing & automating the process for on-boarding and credentialing
You need to:
• Capture, track and verify all data related to your medical staff at a centralized location
• Maintain their status & share credentialing information across departments
• Easily access healthcare providers’ credentials all in one place via mobile devices
• Eliminate your paper-based processes or integrate with your current legacy system
• Automate processes to improve task management & ensures accountability
• Manage information necessary to comply with the regulations
• Get notifications of impending credentialing requirements with specific timing
• Eliminate paperwork, redundancy, and the lack of integration across departments
Connectis RPA Solutions for Healthcare Workflows streamline processes like on-boarding for healthcare workers include initial provisioning, HR and benefits forms processing, drug testing, and background employment checks. Without automated processes, these tasks can be overwhelming and are prone to error and compliance violations.
GlaxoSmithKline has implemented employee onboarding processing for over 120,000 employees in 200 different locations causing 85% reduction in processing time, & an increase from 6,000 to 60,000 transactions per month.
RPA for Insurance Claims Processing
Manual insurance claim processing creates huge delays, decreased processor productivity, increased paper routing and mishandled claims, leading to substantial penalties or loss of business.
You need to:
• Reduce claims payment turnaround time by streamlining processes
• Eliminating the number of errors associated with manual data entry
• Cut down paper storage, copying and printing cost
• HIPAA compliance through strict access security to patient data
• Efficient agent activity monitoring & claim status monitoring in real-time
Connectis Robotic Process Automation Solution for Healthcare Workflows provides a Claim Process Automation solution to automate a manually intensive process.
State Fund Mutual has cut the time it takes to process and pay bills to both providers and claimants by 84 percent, reducing it from 51 days to 8 days to process claims and issue payments to providers.