GAP Assessment is a security audit in which we examine your current security performance for the purpose of identifying the differences between your current state of business and where you’d wish to be.
Get a GAP Assessment & Learn if Your Policies & Procedure are in Alignment with Execution
Benefits of GAP Assessment
Better focus of your resources and energy on fixing the loopholes.
Describe current information security posture.
Define desired state directed by compliance requirements
Identify and prioritize policy implementation road map
Enlist opportunities for improvement with respect to international standards
- Delivery of our Non Disclosure Agreement
- Gathering of information by conducting a combination of interviews, workshops, policy, and process reviews.
- Study of the observations to identify the current gaps in compliance with the standards prescribed in SANS Critical 20 Controls and ISO 27002 code of practices.
- Analysis of the outcome to prepare a comprehensive prioritized road map.
- The GAP analysis can be reduced to a few questions:
- Where are you now?
- Where do you wish you were?
- How are you going to close the gap?
Why engage Connectis?
- Our team of cyber security experts has extensive knowledge of international standards & industry best practices and vast experience in conducting security audits for a variety of industries.
- You’ll get a detailed GAP analysis report comprising of a road map summarized with Conclusions and Recommendations. By comparing the current state with the target state, companies, business units, or teams can determine the corrective course of action, and become resilient to all types of cyber threats.
- The next step is to get those gaps fixed – optionally engage Connectis to re-mediate the issues or use your IT team.