Protect your investment with both Vendor and Connectis PSG Support services. With both services in place, you’ll be assured of receiving priority onsite & telephone service as required, plus the vendor upgrades. All support calls are logged with a Ticket ID # for tracking purposes. Levels of support and maintenance vary by each vendor, by cost and features. Contact your Connectis Associate for fees and services.
We’ll take care of the technical details while your staff focus on their core work
Get Help Here
Sharpen Your Team’s Skills with Connectis Training Services
In the hands of a skilled operator our applications can be used and managed with ease and power, however the knowledge level required for proficiency can be taken for granted considering the apparent ease of the interface. Fax servers, document management and capture solutions are complex systems. Admin training is available for all our solutions, covering installation, maintenance, software deployment and general usability.
4 Levels of Training
- Boot Camp: Instructor led multi-day Boot Camp Admin training course ware with labs and documentation to ensure staff are prepared to administer their systems are also available.
- Per Diem: As the name suggests, daily training on each of the software titles we provide, which cover specific training agenda content. This type of training is usually provided as distance training – over the web and by phone, although we’re happy to travel as needed.
- Custom: You may need a knowledge ‘tune-up’ or perhaps you’ll need assistance on best practices or maybe you’ve got a new system integration requirement – we’ll put together the number of hours and content required to train your team on exactly what they need. This type of training is usually provided as distance training – over the web and by phone, although we’re happy to travel as needed.
- Mentoring: If after the training is completed and you forget something, your team members can call us from time to time to tune up their skills when you purchase additional hours of services.
Need a built in Canada solution alternative for faxing? We can give you Virtual Private Access to our hosted cloud fax server. We can integrate with your Microsoft Exchange (Outlook), Lotus Notes and local multi-function machines all without a contract. No licenses to purchase, no hardware to install, just pay for what you consume. Ideal for Canadian Governments, Healthcare and Financial Services.
Most capable network and endpoint security architectures will inevitably be compromised at some point, even though security architectures strongly emphasize early detection of compromise or abuse.
Our security assessment services identify actions that mitigate risk, and provide an analysis of those actions including the recommended basic implementation steps to avoid compromise. Services include:
Many of our solutions can be implemented on a paid Proof of Concept basis where there are fees for Professional Services for implementation and training, however application licensing and maintenance can be waived usually for 14 to 30 days depending on the vendor.
Need to get some work done, but don't have the people or time?
We've got this one ...
Out-sourcing services are ideal for organizations with occasional, seasonal or one-off document processing project needs. If you can’t justify staffing up or purchasing production scanners, capture software licenses etc. and annual maintenance – engage us & we’ll run the job for you at a lower fee than you’re paying now.
We’ll scan documents, create forms to specs, capture meta-data, receive forms via paper, email attachments, fax or eforms. So you’ll be productive right away. Services include:
- Document Scanning & Imaging: scan paper document to TIF or PDF files
- Document & eForms Capture: eliminate the manual data entry from any machine or hand print form
- eForms Development: design simple or complex eforms that capture content with attachments & routing
- Document Archiving: all scanned documents can be archived in searchable DVD’s or moved to a document management system
- File Conversions: convert existing file types into searchable PDF, MS Word or RTF formats
- Fax Document Delivery: send or receive inbound fax documents – more than fax broadcasting
What do you need?
Onsite or Telephone project or technical break-fix support services for ‘n’ hours can be purchased. Buy blocks of service time as needed. The more time purchased at one time the lower the rate/hour.
Services are provided on a time and materials basis
- Standard Hours – M-F, 9-5
- Extended Hours – 5 hour increments 7 days weekly (excepting holidays)
- Premium Hours – 7/24, weekends (excepting holidays)
Let’s get started.
905.695.2200 x1 or 888.707.8221
Contact us with your question & we’ll get right on it.
What Customers are Saying …
It took a while to find a company that could really implement our document automation needs. We hooked up with Connectis, they’re specialists and took the time to understand our requirements on the first call and put together a license and services package that did the job. I will definitely seek out their advice when I need them again.
M.K. National Bank of CdaProject Manager
I am writing to just say thank you. We recently purchased FaxCore and are very happy with the results. I spent nearly 6 months trying to find a decent fax solution, and it appears that my search was finally successful. More than that, I wanted to let you know that Jazz was probably the best sales rep I have had the pleasure to work with in years. He went way above and beyond my expectations and made this process as painless as was possible. Your support team was also incredible throughout the trial and install of our production server. So again, thank you for a great experience.
J.T. Commerce MortgageIT Director
Now that TeleForm and LiquidOffice are working together, we’ve been able to transform our traditional paper intensive capture process to an automated electronic one. Key information is automatically read from paper and electronic forms faster and more accurately than we could before, reducing cycle times by as much as 75%. We’re pleased with Connectis’ implementation and support services and the software’s performance and scalability.
A.G. Ottawa Heart Research InstituteIT Administrator
Connectis has been great to work with. The support team understands our processes and promptly addresses any concerns or issues we have. I found their support staff to be courteous and have deep product knowledgeable which made the implementation a pleasant experience.
M.D. Algoma Public HealthDirector IT
Thanks to you & your team for the great & professional support extended during the RightFax Fax over IP project & MFP integration with RightFax. It’s a pleasure to work with a firm which not only understands & manages our requests, but also adds value through knowledge & experience. I must say it’s nice to deal with a company that has such friendly support.
G.G. Spicers CdaRightFax Administrator
Connectis implemented a solution that automated the processing of delivery notices and invoicing. We reduced data entry labor and saved lots of admin time, which we are now able to divert to more productive tasks and have substantial cash flow benefits. The Proof of Delivery automation reduced the number of staff needed, saved us lots of admin time and reduced our risk exposure.
D.D. Parmalat DairiesNational Manager Route Accounting