Protect your investment with both Vendor and Connectis PSG Support services. With both services in place, you’ll be assured of receiving priority onsite & telephone service as required, plus the vendor upgrades. All support calls are logged with a Ticket ID # for tracking purposes. Levels of support and maintenance vary by each vendor, by cost and features. Contact your Connectis Associate for fees and services.
We’ll take care of the technical details while your staff focus on their core work
Get Help Here
Sharpen Your Team’s Skills with Connectis Training Services
In the hands of a skilled operator our applications can be used and managed with ease and power, however the knowledge level required for proficiency can be taken for granted considering the apparent ease of the interface. Fax servers, document management and capture solutions are complex systems. Admin training is available for all our solutions, covering installation, maintenance, software deployment and general usability.
4 Levels of Training
- Boot Camp: Instructor led multi-day Boot Camp Admin training course ware with labs and documentation to ensure staff are prepared to administer their systems are also available.
- Per Diem: As the name suggests, daily training on each of the software titles we provide, which cover specific training agenda content. This type of training is usually provided as distance training – over the web and by phone, although we’re happy to travel as needed.
- Custom: You may need a knowledge ‘tune-up’ or perhaps you’ll need assistance on best practices or maybe you’ve got a new system integration requirement – we’ll put together the number of hours and content required to train your team on exactly what they need. This type of training is usually provided as distance training – over the web and by phone, although we’re happy to travel as needed.
- Mentoring: If after the training is completed and you forget something, your team members can call us from time to time to tune up their skills when you purchase additional hours of services.
Need a built in Canada solution alternative for faxing? We can give you Virtual Private Access to our hosted cloud fax server. We can integrate with your Microsoft Exchange (Outlook), Lotus Notes and local multi-function machines all without a contract. No licenses to purchase, no hardware to install, just pay for what you consume. Ideal for Canadian Governments, Healthcare and Financial Services.
Most capable network and endpoint security architectures will inevitably be compromised at some point, even though security architectures strongly emphasize early detection of compromise or abuse.
Our security assessment services identify actions that mitigate risk, and provide an analysis of those actions including the recommended basic implementation steps to avoid compromise. Services include:
Many of our solutions can be implemented on a paid Proof of Concept basis where there are fees for Professional Services for implementation and training, however application licensing and maintenance can be waived usually for 14 to 30 days depending on the vendor.
Onsite or Telephone project or technical break-fix support services for ‘n’ hours can be purchased. Buy blocks of service time as needed. The more time purchased at one time the lower the rate/hour.
Services are provided on a time and materials basis
- Standard Hours – M-F, 9-5
- Extended Hours – 5 hour increments 7 days weekly (excepting holidays)
- Premium Hours – 7/24, weekends (excepting holidays)
Need to get some work done, but don't have the people or time?
We've got this one ...
Out-sourcing services are ideal for organizations with occasional, seasonal or one-off document processing project needs. If you can’t justify staffing up or purchasing production scanners, capture software licenses etc. and annual maintenance – engage us & we’ll run the job for you at a lower fee than you’re paying now.
We’ll scan documents, create forms to specs, capture meta-data, receive forms via paper, email attachments, fax or eforms. So you’ll be productive right away. Services include:
- Document Scanning & Imaging: scan paper document to TIF or PDF files
- Document & eForms Capture: eliminate the manual data entry from any machine or hand print form
- eForms Development: design simple or complex eforms that capture content with attachments & routing
- Document Archiving: all scanned documents can be archived in searchable DVD’s or moved to a document management system
- File Conversions: convert existing file types into searchable PDF, MS Word or RTF formats
- Fax Document Delivery: send or receive inbound fax documents – more than fax broadcasting
What do you need?
We'll manage your applications on your servers with our experienced application engineers
The internal costs to maintain your application server environment can be reduced! If you’d like your staff to be doing other things, Connectis can manage your server solutions remotely for you.
3 flexible plans, provide the coverage you’ll need to keep servers running at peak performance, ensure you’ll meet service level agreements and respond to technical issues. Need someone to add server license functionality, upgrades, system reviews, etc.? – we’ll take of that too.
If you’ve got a document capture system, we can periodically review and maintain your capture system to ensure the capture accuracy is high and there are no backlogs, review your forms and field properties to ensure. Services include:
- Service planning and kick-off
- Periodic remote access service based on plan
- Management reporting of activities and performance
Database Migrations - Accelerated!
Migrate data from one CRM to another and Integrate data from multiple systems to provide access to the timely information you need.
Scribe’s powerful integration platforms are the fastest, most cost-effective way to create custom integrations. Their simple interfaces will give you the confidence to take on any database integration challenge. After all, with 20+ years of solving integration puzzles for over 14,000 customers and partners, Scribe has solved just about every integration challenge there is.
Document Capture Rental Service put's the software in your hands without purchasing licenses.
You won’t pay for licenses or ongoing maintenance and you’ll avoid the upfront capitalization cost of purchasing the application – even training is included.
Connectis will remotely implement a software capture solution on your site, provide application and template technical support and we’ll even develop up to 3 single page fixed form templates as part of the one time set-up fee. You’ll only pay for pages you process. The system will reside in your office operated by your staff. Our service set-up will enable you to start capturing document content in days instead of months. The month to month subscription service can be paid out of your operations budget and you can continue as long as it make sense to do so. Should you want to switch over to owning the system – we can accommodate.
Give us a call to discuss your monthly page volume for a fast monthly service quote, dial 905.695.2200 or email us at email@example.com to get started.
Let’s get started.
905.695.2200 x1 or 888.707.8221
What Our Customers Say
Now that TeleForm and LiquidOffice are working together, we’ve been able to transform our traditional paper intensive capture process to an automated electronic one. Key information is automatically read from paper and electronic forms faster and more accurately than we could before, reducing cycle times by as much as 75%. We’re pleased with Connectis’ implementation and support services and the software’s performance and scalability.
A.G. Ottawa Heart Research InstituteIT Administrator