to support your business process; they’re easier to use, secure, accurate and far less expensive to process. Captured online data is instantly accessible by your company applications and kick off other processes to streamline your business. eForms extends document processing to publishing fillable corporate forms to the web, exposed to both online customers and internal staff. This rule-based system, provides controlled access, auto-fill, auto look-ups, data validations, dynamic fields, workflow to ensure your business is followed and routing inbound content requiring approvals automatically to ensure all data is captured to your document management system, database or ERP quickly and efficiently.
LiquidOffice can transform and complete Onboarding processes in minutes instead of days - huge savings in money & productivity
Paper forms cost a small fortune to print, distribute, collect and key in form data into back end systems – costing tens of thousands annually – and yet completely avoidable! Switch to an electronic forms solution for Patient On boarding, Student Enrollments, New Client On boarding, Employee On boarding, Claims Processing, Student Enrollment, Proof of Delivery processes & others.
eForms Automates Workflows
LiquidOffice solutions enable your organization to access and complete secure electronic forms from anywhere (online or offline), then quickly send them between people and departments who can authorize them with secure DIGITAL SIGNATURES. Upon completion, form images and data are sent into your content and document management system and your business software is automatically updated — all without paper or manual data entry. LiquidOffice will enable you to reduce your enterprise content management and form life cycle costs by having one electronic platform across your entire organization to manage and process forms that you use every day to collect information.
LiquidOffice is a powerful, XML web-based software solution enabling companies to design robust online forms, deploy and automatically manage the data collection, routing, tracking and approval processes and extracts data to a database, enabling organizations to retrieve and distribute the data to other systems instantly and without burdening the form filler with complexity. Online forms should be accessible via any online web enabled device in both PDF or HTML file types and allow for online as well as off-line completion, internal approvals and data validations that are driven by the workflow process you define. The solution generates database queries for real-time validation and field population, routes forms to the appropriate departments and notifies managers by email when digital approvals are needed, resulting in efficient and secure electronic processing of information.
LiquidOffice eForms is simply the fastest way for organizations to put all their corporate forms and processes online.
Most forms require signatures. It’s a key reason people stick with paper — the perception that signatures on paper forms are more legally binding. Connectis removes this concern, putting your mind at ease so you can enjoy all the benefits of going completely paperless. With our technology, you can capture secure, authentic and legally airtight signatures on our e-forms in several different ways, even if you require paper like wet signatures. Connectis enables you to securely capture authorized, legally binding signatures on electronic documents and forms — so you can finally get rid of the paper that’s getting in the way. Whether you require PKI-based digital signatures, paper like electronic signatures, or integration with leading e-signature vendors, our products have you covered with signatures that are as valid as ones written in ink.
You can sign any e-form either by entering a user name and password or using a stylus or finger on a touch-enabled screen like a pen. The e-form then can be routed automatically to other users for signing, continuing through to the completion of the business process. The entire form or just portions of the form that require signatures are locked each time the form is signed, ensuring that it cannot be altered or tampered with. Users are authenticated and forms are signed and submitted using 128-bit encryption in a manner that supports industry standards such as Active Directory and LDAP.
- Empower users to quickly authorize forms with a digital signature using our web or desktop client,
- Apply paper-like wet signatures directly onto e-forms using any input method, including touch screens,
- Validate each user against current, verified data — a secure, credentialing process,
- Consolidate forms on a single platform and authenticate using a consistent security protocol,
- Keep a complete audit trail by archiving each signed version of an e-form in the ECM system,
- Protect your users’ privacy and ensure the integrity of all data entered in forms
- Prevent tampering with forms and signatures with industry standard security and encryption
With LiquidOffice for mobile devices, you can liberate your team to be more productive with anywhere, anytime forms access. Our solutions for the Apple iPad and iPhone enable authorized users to interact with, complete and apply digital signatures to secure e-forms on the go. Tailored interfaces for each device take full advantage of multi-touch technology,providing an intuitive experience for all. LiquidOffice gives users the option of completing electronic forms offline, and then securely submitting the data when online. It’s browser-based, fully supports secure electronic signature, and forms retain the appearance and structure of paper versions for ease of use.
- Streamline G2C, G2B and G2G processes with paperless forms completion, authorization and submission
- Improve availability and convenience with e-forms that can be accessed anywhere and completed on- or offline
- Reduce costs and increase productivity by eliminating manual tasks and automating key steps
- Capture complete, accurate and validated data that drives BUSINESS processes
- Securely integrate forms data into BUSINESS systems
- Enhance relations with citizens, businesses and other agencies by increasing collaboration
- Refer a patient, on board a new employee and approve a capital request quickly, securely and without paper
- Access and complete forms from anywhere, at your convenience (online or offline)
- Easily add attachments to forms to give approver’s all the information they need in one place
- Collect all required data quickly and accurately in a standardized manner
- Authorize forms with secure, encrypted digital signatures that ensure data integrity
- Securely share forms and attachments between individuals, departments and facilities — even with approved third parties like referring physicians’ offices
- Automatically update clinical and business systems with forms data
- Send completed forms directly into the appropriate record in a content and document management system
- Easily update existing forms and create new ones with an intuitive e-form design tool
- Collect accurate data the first time, every time in an electronic format
- Make the data instantly available to people and systems through seamless integration with business and content management technologies
- Extend forms access to authorized third parties, including customers and partner organizations
- Support Sarbanes-Oxley, ALM, E-SIGN, HIPAA and other regulatory requirements
- Reduce turnaround time by shrinking the time each person spends reviewing and completing forms
- Track forms throughout their life cycle to further enhance compliance and internal controls
- Speed job costing, invoicing, lead management, resource scheduling, time sheet processing, quote processing, purchasing and more — restoring competitiveness and saving time and money
- Enhance the management of applications, leases, lease revisions, addenda, insurance information and other vital information involved in commercial property management
- Effortlessly collect and process applicant and occupant information for residential properties
- Support efforts to satisfy compliance legislation and regulatory requirements
From patient access to human resources to financials, your hospital or health system likely has hundreds of paper-heavy processes — physician referrals, laboratory tests, new employee on-boarding, capital requests and countless others. Up to 80 percent of business-driving documents are forms. When relying on paper versions, processes are time-consuming, resource-draining, error-prone and impossible to track.
Hundreds of hospitals have already overcome this inefficiency with our LiquidOffice e-forms solutions for healthcare. LiquidOffice software transforms traditional, paper-driven processes into automated, secured, collaborative and optimized ones with ONLINE forms that retain the original structure of paper documents — including government-regulated forms as well as industry-specific required formats necessary for proper compliance. LiquidOffice enables facilities to transform traditionally convoluted, paper form-centric processes into efficient, paperless or paper-light workflows. Instead of wasting time and resources on pre-printed forms, hospitals using our solutions print only what they need, and can complete many forms ONLINE without generating paper.
More than just forms and WORKFLOW AUTOMATION tools, our solutions also convert feeds from clinical devices and other non-traditional data sources into standardized, usable information that is interfaced into core systems via native integration. LiquidOffice solutions can also update systems with forms data, archive forms in the document imaging or enterprise content/document management (ECM/EDM) system and auto-index upon scanning by bar coding forms.
Faced with increasingly complex regulatory compliance procedures, many financial institutions and businesses are searching for ways to engage customers and improve the efficiency of their data collection workflows.From insurance to mortgage banking to credit services, the FINANCIAL SERVICES sector is becoming ever-more competitive, and regulation is increasing seemingly by the day. These pressures demand that customer-facing and internal processes are completed quickly, collaboratively and cost-effectively, yet an obstacle stands in the way — paper forms processing.
LiquidOffice solutions for financial services enable organizations in all financial services sectors to overcome the time, productivity and cost challenges of dealing with paper forms. With our software, forms can be accessed and completed electronically from anywhere, online or offline. You can append attachments to e-forms and authorize them with a secure DIGITAL SIGNATURE. E-forms are then sent on to whoever needs to review them, and upon completion, are directed into the content and DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT solution. At the same time, LiquidOffice updates relevant business systems with the collected form data — all without paper or manual data entry.
As federal agencies and departments seek to improve citizen services, cut costs and eliminate paperwork, they’ve found it difficult to meet these goals when it comes to forms processing. Paper forms are slow to fill out and process and often are incomplete with erroneous information. Even when they’re complete, they still require time-consuming and error-prone manual data entry to make the form contents usable. This inefficiency inhibits citizen and business relations, puts a strain on reduced budgets and drains productivity.
Institutions are overcoming paper-based challenges with LiquidOffice eforms solutions for federal government. Our software enables users to quickly complete forms relating to virtually any government-to-business (G2B), government-to-government (G2G) and government-to-citizen (G2C) process and then authorizes them with secure digital signatures. Forms and form information are quickly shared between authorized individuals and departments. Upon final approval, they’re sent directly into a content and document management environment or core business system.