- Delivery of our Non Disclosure Agreement
- Gathering of device IP’s and user-level applications to be scanned
- Perform in-depth automated vulnerability scanning of all targeted systems – either remotely or onsite based on client preference
- Ensure the accuracy of the found vulnerabilities through manual validation and removal of false positives
- Each Report includes a Rating of Observed Risks, which details vulnerabilities related to the servers included in this Summary of Findings Report are categorized as either “High”, “Medium” or “Low” exposures and require immediate attention and action
- A recommended solution or workaround is listed for each uncovered vulnerability so you can be sure how to secure your system
- Links are provided for additional reading on each vulnerability
- Each Vulnerability Assessment Report is summarized with Conclusions and Recommendations
- The next step is to get those holes patched – optionally engage Connectis to re-mediate the issues or use your IT team.
- Once the fixes are completed, we’ll re-scan the same environment to confirm the fixes are deployed and can be confirmed
Vulnerability Assessment and Management is only as good as the people who implement it. Our security experts have extensive knowledge of up-to-the-minute threats and vast experience in managing security threats effectively and provide proper remediation strategies. The scanning process, manual elimination of false positives, and document creation are detailed and usually are completed within 3-5 days but may take longer with a large IT environment.
Next step, we can provide Penetration testing to apply real-world ethical hacking techniques to test and report on the resilience of your environment.